gravejd

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, jAUSon said:

13-6 Auburn.

Ouch!

On 9/11/2019 at 12:45 PM, lost said:

I hope this is a 38- 3 type ball game instead of a 55-0.   I would like to see Auburn line up and make their offense work, and don't stop till it does.  No trick plays, no taking advantage of a weak slow defense.  Make the OL,BACKS AND wr'S block their assignments or sit their tails....   Also let Gatewood and your other rb's run your whole offense to, then if you are successful and the score runs up to 55...GOOD!!

44-3   au

Why would you prefer 38-3 to 55-0....? Obviously more things go right in a 55-0 victory than a 38-3 victory.

In my world, I expect more of the same this weekend as last. But a couple of more scores. In my world, I'm hoping Malzahn has been prepping for A&M since the Monday after Oregon. Thus the unfocused play of last week.

There had to be a little let down after the Oregon game and Tulane was a decent team too.

48 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

In my world, I expect more of the same this weekend as last. But a couple of more scores. In my world, I'm hoping Malzahn has been prepping for A&M since the Monday after Oregon. Thus the unfocused play of last week.

Honesty I would not be the least bit surprised if we go 4-0 in the most annoying and sufferable way possible lol

45-0 good guys. Defense is hungry to get a shut out. Kam Martin gets 100 yards on the ground and Joey gets 75. 

I think Gus knows fans are blood thirsty. I look for a lot of scoring. JMHO

7 minutes ago, WarTim said:

I think Gus knows fans are blood thirsty. I look for a lot of scoring. JMHO

I've been looking for that for years...

21 hours ago, DAG said:

Honesty I would not be the least bit surprised if we go 4-0 in the most annoying and sufferable way possible lol

I think I would be OK with that for right now.

On 9/12/2019 at 6:03 PM, Sully to Beasley said:

The Auburn Tigers 51

Clark Kent St. 10

Nice job getting close on that one. 

Archived