Null



Sign in to follow this  
Zeek

Kent State - what do you want to see?

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

A smart offense. I would like to go an entire game without being able to call out every single play we do on offense

Haven't you heard, Gus is saving up his real play calling for aTm.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




1 minute ago, dyehardfanAU said:

Haven't you heard, Gus is saving up his real play calling for aTm.  

I'veliterally been avoiding that thread because if it's somebody I'm cool with that came up with that crap it'll ruin a relationship

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to see my man Siposs get bored on the sidelines. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Penalties:

NO FACEMASKS;  NO FACEMASKS;   NO FACEMASKS,  NO FACEMASKS.

Got it, now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Slant patterns

Passes to tight ends

Proper use of personnel

Let JG run the entire offense (especially let him throw some passes)

Gus' alarm clock to wake him up when it's time to play offense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to see us not play down to the level of our competition, like we do sometimes. I would like to see Malzahn call a game that doesn't make you scratch your head.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to see us positively reestablish the LoS on every play. 

I want to see some drive blocking and attitude from the OL.

I want to see 3 receptions by back up receivers.

I want Shivers showcased as the primary back

I want a sack via a speed rush by the Buck...I don't care who, just someone step up

I want Smoke and Sherwood playing safety together at the same time

I want the game put away by halftime 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bigbird said:

I want to see us positively reestablish the LoS on every play. 

I want to see some drive blocking and attitude from the OL.

I want to see 3 receptions by back up receivers.

I want Shivers showcased as the primary back

I want a sack via a speed rush by the Buck...I don't care who, just someone step up

I want Smoke and Sherwood playing safety together at the same time

I want the game put away by halftime 

What did you think of that smoke call....that dude is an awesome safety imo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, cole256 said:

What did you think of that smoke call....that dude is an awesome safety imo

Far from an intentional targeting but probably the right call because he led with the crown of he helmet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, around4ever said:

Far from an intentional targeting but probably the right call because he led with the crown of he helmet. 

I thought it was more shoulder than anything but I only watched one time. I need to see it again but that was a heck of a play

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cole256 said:

I thought it was more shoulder than anything but I only watched one time. I need to see it again but that was a heck of a play

I said it was shoulder also until I saw the end zone camera view. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like a lot of our wishes came true. I feel like Gus was completely focused on getting the run game going.  Lots of people carried the rock. OLine did a better job on run block. @Momma Worm, how proud are you of your boy? 😁 He was super fun to watch! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, cole256 said:

What did you think of that smoke call....that dude is an awesome safety imo

He is and the call was poor.  Looked like he hit the player in the shoulder. There has to be some discretion to the call.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought that by the “letter of the law” the call was correct. I also thought it was a perfect tackle by a tall guy on a short guy with no intent to injure; just a good football play. That’s why the rule, or at least the way it’s being enforced, needs to be changed somehow. 180 degree opposite to the hit on Hastings last week but with same result. Worse call was the face mask on Nix that was called then waved off....WTH?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

I feel like a lot of our wishes came true. I feel like Gus was completely focused on getting the run game going.  Lots of people carried the rock. OLine did a better job on run block. @Momma Worm, how proud are you of your boy? 😁 He was super fun to watch! 

She's probably wondering why he didn't play more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

She's probably wondering why he didn't play more. 

She was disappointed by his touches being limited by all those targets to Hill, McClain, Shenker, etc. Oh, wait......

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, fredst said:

She was disappointed by his touches being limited by all those targets to Hill, McClain, Shenker, etc. Oh, wait......

Targets thrown by QB2, to boot.

Edited by McLoofus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LSU, yesterday, did very near the same thing as Auburn. It was 17-14 with a min left in the first half and they scored to make it 24-14. Then poured  it on the second half.  The stats were nearly identical.  I currently have LSU as a team that can beat Bama (🤮). I’m bringing this up bc as a fan base we seem to be taking yesterday as a failure. Discussing.....not calling out anyone.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well we did a few things that I wanted to see. Was hoping for a shutout, which includes the defense not giving up points on the first possession. We need to get that corrected. Also hate that there were injuries. Overall good tune up game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this