9-11 Response

japantiger

On 9/14/2019 at 10:43 AM, TexasTiger said:

You’re like Bama, but worse. Double counting mythical wins.

Given that they have 5x the number of championships under Bryant and Saban that we do; I really don't poke at them for that.  Maybe when Gus gets us to 10 I'll start throwing shade at them.  

2 hours ago, japantiger said:

Given that they have 5x the number of championships under Bryant and Saban that we do; I really don't poke at them for that.  Maybe when Gus gets us to 10 I'll start throwing shade at them.  

And yet they feel the need to claim ones that aren’t legit. Like you claim “conceded” points.

Seriously Tex, this is a pattern from you.  You introduce some half-assed point.  Usually something really deep, nuanced, intellectually stimulating  and philosophically significant like "orange man bad" or "orange man really bad" or "kavanaugh is a rapist, not just a rapist; a gang rapist, not just a gang rapist; but a serial gang rapist...we've got him this time for sure..." or the old standby "Russia Russia Russia".  Then when there's no substance to what you are saying; you throw out something like Alabama Claims a handful of Natties on top of their overwhelming number of verifiable Natties they have to deflect that you were playing a bad hand.  You need to stop that.  Make a point, support it with something other than you don't like Trump; and we will all be better off.  

Flight finally getting loaded...I'm outta here.  Heathrow has not cooperated today.  

On 9/15/2019 at 11:03 AM, Tiger Sue said:

Yet you do it in in the sign you use in your posts.

r u talking about the go to hell sign? that sign was legendary in auburn and they made it i just liked it and used to see it as a child. try a little harder if you want to fight about something. beat bama should always be in caps...........unless you are a bama fan. you are still a big dummy i see.......

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

r u talking about the go to hell sign? that sign was legendary in auburn and they made it i just liked it and used to see it as a child. try a little harder if you want to fight about something. beat bama should always be in caps...........unless you are a bama fan. you are still a big dummy i see.......

Who is fighting? Are you naturally a nasty person or do you work at it?

14 minutes ago, Tiger Sue said:

Who is fighting? Are you naturally a nasty person or do you work at it?

you are one weird cat AND a big dummy. and actually i was not doing it i posted a pic of auburn students who did it. i seldom ever do caps because i am a lazy typist.

Archived