Direct TV and ATnT Subscribers No AU Sat.

toddc

4 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Thought I quoted u with this post @tgrogan21 I use it on my Xbox, had it on my smart tv but the tv went haywire (still don’t know why). The optimization on Xbox is very well done in my experience. I have a PS4 as well but I doubt they would add the app to a streaming service that would rival Vue

Unfortunately, don't have an Xbox but I think I'm going to test it out on my Smart TV tonight to see if it's any better. Only have these issues with live sports. :( And I know PS won't ever get YouTube TV but I can hope and dream. lol

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Unfortunately, don't have an Xbox but I think I'm going to test it out on my Smart TV tonight to see if it's any better. Only have these issues with live sports. :( And I know PS won't ever get YouTube TV but I can hope and dream. lol

Most Xbox apps, like espn, have Turrrrrible optimization, it’s almost sad. YouTube tv is by far the most optimized app they have when it comes to TV, that I’ve experienced anyway.

1 hour ago, tgrogan21 said:

Not the person you quoted and asked but I have YouTube TV and it definitely does the job. There are some issues, at time, with buffering and it being delayed but paying $55 instead of $150 that I was paying with DirecTV is worth those small hiccups. Couldn't recommend it more out of all of the other streaming services that I've tried (Hulu, Sling, PS Vue).

How was the VUE? I am thinking of going that route later. Right now I will just switch to Spectrum and do the 89$ special. Then when that is up I saw that VUE had one for 54.99 that would have all I wanted.

52 minutes ago, Texan4Auburn said:

How was the VUE? I am thinking of going that route later. Right now I will just switch to Spectrum and do the 89$ special. Then when that is up I saw that VUE had one for 54.99 that would have all I wanted.

It's been a couple of years since I had it but I felt like it was very clunky to use and the DVR and Guide weren't that great. And at the time I couldn't watch CBS, Fox, ABC, NBC live. Not sure if that's been fixed or not since I had it.

10 hours ago, wde21 said:

How do you like YouTube tv? I am thinking about switching from Spectrum.

I like it. No limit on recording to cloud. Lacks a few of the wifey channels...no Hallmark. I could use a faster internet..

I guess my man Siposs still gets to have a break. Effective but still should have went for it there. 

Archived