Bama vs South Carolina

WhoDatWarEagle

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, homersapien said:

It wouldn't have made a difference.

Ok man I can’t help it, it irritates me.  I want to see a HC fight just as hard as he expects his players to fight.  

I must be living in an alternate reality. I've heard Gary call out bama for holding AND ineligible receiver downfield infractions that weren't called by the refs.

Just now, homersapien said:

Bama runs the passing scheme WE should be running.

And they don’t have an elite oline and they are still able to execute.  Their passing routes make me envious, because we have the WR talent to do the same.

8 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Probably a jab at us(AU) because we don’t know what that is. 

Never thought I would miss the I formation with an actual FB and 2 TE's.

3 minutes ago, looney said:

I must be living in an alternate reality. I've heard Gary call out bama for holding AND ineligible receiver downfield infractions that weren't called by the refs.

No biggie. It's not like things like that have any effect on the outcome. bama is just that good 😆

1 minute ago, around4ever said:

These slants that go for 40 yard TDs make me sick... because Gus refuses to add slants to our offense. 

He’s just been vanilla man, he’s going to blow this offense out any day now.  

5 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

South Carolina is more their own worst enemy as opposed to being dominated by #2 team in the country.

Maybe, but bama is so good at every position. It's turning out about like I expected.

Just now, homersapien said:

Maybe, but bama is so good at every position. It's turning out about like I expected.

They really needed at least 3 at half and a touchdown to open the second half...........SC's running back looks good.

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I don’t see it, I’ve seen their oline get pushed around, their kicking game is sketchy and their defense has given up tons of yarda. Now they will do what they do and wear them down.  But I dint think Bama is that good.

1 minute ago, keesler said:

I don’t see it, I’ve seen their oline get pushed around, their kicking game is sketchy and their defense has given up tons of yarda. Now they will do what they do and wear them down.  But I dint think Bama is that good.

They are still very good, but not as good as even last year.

5 minutes ago, keesler said:

Their 3rd string is probably as good as their first. They - and maybe Clemson - are in a class by themselves re recruiting.

Player development ain't shabby either.

7 minutes ago, keesler said:

I certainly think we could - or should - match up with them better than USCe.

47 minutes ago, keesler said:

His offense was wearing down that defense, they were driving and he owes it to his players to ask for a review rather than lay down to uat and those crappy refs.  JMHO

if you’re asking your players to fight, then you should for fight for them on the sidelines.  

Surely you're not saying Will Muschamp has no fight in him.......because that would be a stupid thing to say.  He will handle it behind the scenes and I doubt he will be nice about it. His team knows him, and I'd bet they don't call him Coach MilqueToast.

8 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Surely you're not saying Will Muschamp has no fight in him.......because that would be a stupid thing to say.  He will handle it behind the scenes and I doubt he will be nice about it. His team knows him, and I'd bet they don't call him Coach MilqueToast.

I still remember Will getting the penalties against bammer for the obviously biased officiating when  he coached for us. He kept saying we just want a fair chance. Not going to happen as long as the head of officials graduated from bammer.

3 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

I’m not stupid ma’am.  He can make an attempt to settle this behind the scenes but we all know that will go nowhere.  

He made a poor decision when his guys scored a TD,  now he will stand on the sideline and watch his guys be relegated to settling for FGs as he tries to find a way to navigate one of the toughest schedules in the country. 

5 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

It would be very interesting to see bama if Tua happened to go down. Just saying...

That actually saved them last year in the Georgia game.  But Jalen is not walking through that door this year.

Archived