Bama vs South Carolina

WhoDatWarEagle

Just now, The Freak said:

That actually saved them last year in the Georgia game.  But Jalen is not walking through that door this year.

They will be lost if they have to rely on Mack Jones.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, keesler said:

I’m not stupid ma’am.  He can make an attempt to settle this behind the scenes but we all know that will go nowhere.  

He made a poor decision when his guys scored a TD,  now he will stand on the sideline and watch his guys be relegated to settling for FGs as he tries to find a way to navigate one of the toughest schedules in the country. 

I honestly don't think she saying you are keesler........I totally get what you saying........they've left touchdowns they needed on the field.....like you bammer has failed to impress me and game should be much closer.

1 minute ago, keesler said:

I’m not stupid ma’am.  He can make an attempt to settle this behind the scenes but we all know that will go nowhere.  

He made a poor decision when his guys scored a TD,  now he will stand on the sideline and watch his guys be relegated to settling for FGs as he tries to find a way to navigate one of the toughest schedules in the country. 

It would've gone nowhere anyway, and he needs to keep a level head and not get tossed out. That's not a poor decision at all. It's much better to raise hell in private, especially when the coach  has a reputation as a hot head. The refs are useless and he knows that. 

7 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Bama's QBs running the full offense.

Wasn't suggesting they were going to win Capt. Fishslap......settling for a field goal to open the second half along with some points in the first half isn't great for confidence.

11 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Bama's QBs running the full offense.

They may let baby Tua get in to run it out.  That last drive went for +8minutes.

Oh well this one turned out like they usually do, but the Cocks tried to spur ‘em for a while.

15 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

Wasn't suggesting they were going to win Capt. Fishslap......settling for a field goal to open the second half along with some points in the first half isn't great for confidence.

WTF ?  That post wasn't directed to you - or anyone else. It was a general comment..

But I meant to say their BACKUP QBs were running their full offense.

36 minutes ago, homersapien said:

WTF ?  That post wasn't directed to you - or anyone else. It was a general comment..

But I meant to say their BACKUP QBs were running their full offense.

It was in reference to the post you fishslapped me on......I quoted wrong post.

Archived