Sign in to follow this  
WhoDatWarEagle

Bama vs South Carolina

Recommended Posts

Just now, The Freak said:

That actually saved them last year in the Georgia game.  But Jalen is not walking through that door this year.

They will be lost if they have to rely on Mack Jones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




8 minutes ago, keesler said:

I’m not stupid ma’am.  He can make an attempt to settle this behind the scenes but we all know that will go nowhere.  

He made a poor decision when his guys scored a TD,  now he will stand on the sideline and watch his guys be relegated to settling for FGs as he tries to find a way to navigate one of the toughest schedules in the country. 

I honestly don't think she saying you are keesler........I totally get what you saying........they've left touchdowns they needed on the field.....like you bammer has failed to impress me and game should be much closer.

 

Edited by kevon67
  • Facepalm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, keesler said:

I’m not stupid ma’am.  He can make an attempt to settle this behind the scenes but we all know that will go nowhere.  

He made a poor decision when his guys scored a TD,  now he will stand on the sideline and watch his guys be relegated to settling for FGs as he tries to find a way to navigate one of the toughest schedules in the country. 

It would've gone nowhere anyway, and he needs to keep a level head and not get tossed out. That's not a poor decision at all. It's much better to raise hell in private, especially when the coach  has a reputation as a hot head. The refs are useless and he knows that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where is the uat running game.  They are still passing every down.  I think lil nicki knows that OLine is not that good right now.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Bama's QBs running the full offense.

Wasn't suggesting they were going to win Capt. Fishslap......settling for a field goal to open the second half along with some points in the first half isn't great for confidence.

Edited by kevon67

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Bama's QBs running the full offense.

They may let baby Tua get in to run it out.  That last drive went for +8minutes.

Oh well this one turned out like they usually do, but the Cocks tried to spur ‘em for a while.

Edited by keesler
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

Wasn't suggesting they were going to win Capt. Fishslap......settling for a field goal to open the second half along with some points in the first half isn't great for confidence.

WTF ?  That post wasn't directed to you - or anyone else. It was a general comment..

But I meant to say their BACKUP QBs were running their full offense.

 

 

Edited by homersapien

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, homersapien said:

WTF ?  That post wasn't directed to you - or anyone else. It was a general comment..

But I meant to say their BACKUP QBs were running their full offense.

 

 

It was in reference to the post you fishslapped me on......I quoted wrong post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this