Kent St - Game Thread

ValleyTiger

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

Tega and DJ Williams are dressed out and went through warmups. As expected, Seth isn't dressed out.

I want to see DJ and worm!!!

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Shaun has 5 carries in 2 games.... 5! Here’s to hoping that changes tonight and we actually use him like we should going forward 

I want him to get more carries and prove he's a better pass blocker than what he showed against Oregon.  He needs to be on the field more but it's hard to be a 3 down back without being able to block.

Just now, Tiger said:

Is Tega hurt? And is our kick gonna be delayed some since this okie state game is crawling? 

Tega's been hurt to some degree or another since fall camp.  I'm hoping this is just a good time to rest him.

Just now, dyehardfanAU said:

I want him to get more carries and prove he's a better pass blocker than what he showed against Oregon.  He needs to be on the field more but it's hard to be a 3 down back without being able to block.

And I’ve seen other backs be less than stellar pass blocking as well. But instead of getting shivers involved in the passing game or running the ball. We sit him on the sideline.

I have no evidence to back this up but DJ and Worm are gonna show out tonight and lay the foundation for the rest of the season. I’m speaking it into existence.

Just now, wcware said:

I have no evidence to back this up but DJ and Worm are gonna show out tonight and lay the foundation for the rest of the season. I’m speaking it into existence.

7A02428A-2DFE-4B01-8CF5-7715842CBFB9.gif

Archived