Kent St - Game Thread

ValleyTiger

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, AUGoo said:

D playing Vanilla D so as not to show their hand prior to the SEC schedule.

So when we play Bama and UGA and have the same offense and defense are we going to be vanilla then too?  Saving it for the mythical bowl game against a potential team like Indiana in some no name bowl if we even make it to a bowl.  I’m so tired of these play calls and this vanilla nonsense. 

That was a pretty pitch and catch right there. 

"A thing of beauty is a joy forever... "

--Nix to Stove 2019

3 minutes ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

So when we play Bama and UGA and have the same offense and defense are we going to be vanilla then too?  Saving it for the mythical bowl game against a potential team like Indiana in so name bowl if we even make it to a bowl.  I’m so tired of these play calls and this vanilla nonsense. 

Doh!

Forgot my sarcasm font

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

We runnin flea flickers against Kent state lol

Vanilla flea flickers. :)

1 minute ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

So when we play Bama and UGA and have the same offense and defense are we going to be vanilla then too?  Saving it for the mythical bowl game against a potential team like Indiana in so name bowl if we even make it to a bowl.  I’m so tired of these play calls and this vanilla nonsense. 

He's being sarcastic bruv

Just now, gr82be said:

That was a pretty pitch and catch right there. 

Agreed! I would like to see other receivers get targets too though. We need to work some guys if we're not going to get everyone else back next week.

Just now, AuburnTiger4Life said:

THERE WE GO BO!!!

Good throw from Bo, but sorry u felt the need to dislike my post Bc we’re running plays like a flea flicker in the 2nd half against a team like Kent state lol

Archived