Kent St - Game Thread

ValleyTiger

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, cole256 said:

Smh at whitlow.....how do you see shivers run like that then take him out?

This all day, seems the 3rd string back ( I say that Bc he’s behind Gus’ “guys”) got too much success for gus’ liking so we won’t see him for awhile 

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

This offense is literally so boring tho lol, it’s the same stuff over and over

I watched one drive of the Alabama game earlier today and it was at the end of the 3rd quarter with Bama up by 18 and their offense was just so much more fun to watch. They mixed up passes with runs and the passes weren't just screens and bombs. 

5 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

The knock on Kam has been that he’s too slow but he didn’t look very slow there 

The knock on kam was he was too slow??? Come on.....

I guess I’m just not a fan of a run up the middle on 3rd and 3 with our OL. Try something else. Statistically, we are not doing well enough to rely on that play call. Yet we continue to call it.

I don’t understand.  Perfect opportunity to try to get in sync with WRs and we’ve run 99% of the game.  Conference play not looking good next week if teams sell out for the run, since we can’t seem to practice throwing the ball.  

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

This offense is literally so boring tho lol, it’s the same stuff over and over

According to some, we're just being vanilla until next week. I'm not buying that argument as these are the same basic plays we've seen since 2015. I'd love to be wrong.

Archived