Kent St - Game Thread

ValleyTiger

Just now, toddc said:

Almost 200 yds rushing and y’all are whining! 😂 

It's more of the fact that we have a freshman QB who needs as much experience as possible to get the timing down with his WRs before we go into the SEC gauntlet. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Gus can be mad all he wants. I fully support Bo keeping that 

My attempt at humor.  Gus always runs it up the middle

1 minute ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Y’all really think he was chewing him out for not handing it off for a run up the middle? If that’s true then sheesh. 

I’m going to be honest - that’s what I thought.

Y’all really think he was chewing him out for not handing it off for a run up the middle? If that’s true then sheesh. 

Yes I do.  I think Gus is that paranoid that he thinks someone going against his playcalling would anger him that much.  

Just now, toddc said:

It’s Kent freaking state... we’ve looked less than stellar in 2 straight games vs inferior opponents and we have a top 20 sec opener away from home next week. I know this is “bait” but damn.

I think it was the run before the td. Looked like Bo could have cut to the inside and scored instead of outside.

3 minutes ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

Isn’t that 98% of his playbook?

No, just 97.5%.. We have the WR screen and the old Statue of Liberty type pass.. 

5 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Yes but I have a feeling Gus will pad the rushing stats tonight because he can. 

Yup you know it

3 minutes ago, toddc said:

whiners are gonna whine.....don't even need a reason....feel like I'm following a bama forum tonight.....

1 minute ago, AUght2win said:

Marlon could play football for 200 years and still jump offsides on obvious hard counts. 

I don’t mind at all. That guys motor runs non stop wish we had more like him.

4 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

He should save his fits for the plays that DON'T work. Smh...

Yall need to chill. You dont have any idea what that conversation was about. Just chill. Its called coaching.

2 minutes ago, autig90 said:

I’m going to be honest - that’s what I thought.

I honestly wasn’t sure but I was really hoping that was sarcasm. I hate that it wasn’t. That’s really bad. Bo made the right read. If Gus is chewing him out for make the right read on the field because it was agains this play calling....that’s realllllly bad. 

Archived