Kent St - Game Thread

ValleyTiger

1 minute ago, WFE12 said:

So when do we throw the bomb to the guy with the cast on?

Soon, very soon. 😎

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, AU64 said:

whiners are gonna whine.....don't even need a reason....feel like I'm following a bama forum tonight.....

Here’s the thing, if y’all think this kind of effort will beat A&M you’re delusional. The whole “Bama forum” thing is more than a stretch

1 minute ago, dmoney said:

No, just 97.5%.. We have the WR screen and the old Statue of Liberty type pass.. 

Part of that 2-2.5% of remaining plays you missed is the Hail Mary or as the Madden game puts it the Chuck and Pray.  

Play calling getsva huge YAWN tonight. About to put me to sleep. We will not run over ATM like this with these vanilla plays.

3 minutes ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

Yes I do.  I think Gus is that paranoid that he thinks someone going against his playcalling would anger him that much.  

I really hope that isn’t the case. Definitely shouldn’t be chewing out your QB for making the right read. Yikes. 

4 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

K chews out we used to call it get our a** eat out . Whatever .

I found it funny. Much more entertaining than the game itself

3 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

I think it was the run before the td. Looked like Bo could have cut to the inside and scored instead of outside.

That’s actually what I thought too and I really hope that’s the case because the alternative is not great. 

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Here’s the thing, if y’all think this kind of effort will beat A&M you’re delusional. The whole “Bama forum” thing is more than a stretch

When you bring this up when it happens and we get down they'll be mad at you

5 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

Marlon could play football for 200 years and still jump offsides on obvious hard counts. 

Every year we have a DE who does this. Dee Ford, Carl Lawson, Jeff Holland....

2 minutes ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

Part of that 2-2.5% of remaining plays you missed is the Hail Mary or as the Madden game puts it the Chuck and Pray.  

Dont forget the Kick 6 play... 

Archived