Sign in to follow this  
ValleyTiger

Kent St - Game Thread

Get Boobee his 100 please. I get annoyed when a player is so close and they don’t get anymore carries lol.

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

It’ll be Boobee and Kam the rest of the year, book it

Gonna have to keep an eye on the transfer portal this year for Auburn. There's gotta be some frustrated offensive skill players.

• Like 1

I’m less than confident in Bo and he seems less than confident in himself. This isn’t good. He does not believe in himself right now and his throws show it. It’s like he is second guessing himself. 

• Like 1

What do you people expect?  Gus is lulling his own team to sleep running the ball so much the entire team forgot what a passing play is.  

Bo set your feet man! 

Just now, cole256 said:

Who's with me to start a fund for shivers to get the ball handed off to him in consecutive plays?

Pretty sure @Maverick.AU and I will pitch in $5

2 minutes ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

I’m really of the mindset that Gus is not putting Bo in any real position to be successful at all.  I really don’t understand the game plan whatsoever or how this is going to help with conference play.  The scouting report says to sell out the run and you can beat Auburn.  

I love Bo but he’s missed several throws that were wide open 

• Like 1

Oh dang I forgot Jay Jay even existed 

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Who's with me to start a fund for shivers to get the ball handed off to him in consecutive plays?

I’m in.

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

He’d be better off running for 1000 at UCF where they have a real offense and a legitimate rotation.