Kent St - Game Thread

ValleyTiger

Just now, toddc said:

I love Bo but he’s missed several throws that were wide open 

We should have been throwing in the first quarter this is exactly my problem with Gus.  It’s not a QB friendly offense not even close.  He relies so heavily on the run and then the small percentage he throws it it’s all or nothing.  

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nix struggling big time in this drive. I want to see Joey but Nix needs a lot of reps. 

Just now, Zeek said:

He’d be better off running for 1000 at UCF where they have a real offense and a legitimate rotation. 

Man what if he was somewhere like there or Wisconsin???? That would be scary

3 minutes ago, CR said:

Gonna have to keep an eye on the transfer portal this year for Auburn. There's gotta be some frustrated offensive skill players.

Good gosh 

Nix needs to throw 50 if that’s what it takes to get him in rhythm.

Guys this game is alarming. This is a team considered to be in the bottom 10 of all of D1 football. 

Dropped TD pass by Boobie, dropped first down pass by Hastings and overthrown TD pass by Bo. Would have been great to have had 14 more points going into halftime.

Just now, tigerchris said:

So you can grab but not twist the face mask now?

They even said he didn’t grab it, when he obviously did. I was literally talking to the tv that they were going to pick up the flag, and they did, must’ve gotten a buzz from bham 

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Man what if he was somewhere like there or Wisconsin???? That would be scary

I love Auburn but I love UCF as well and I could picture him there absolutely lighting up the AAC. McCrae would be the main guy next year but they really do a tremendous job of rotating.

1 minute ago, nutspanther said:

He just needs to set his feet and step into throws. That's all he's missing. I'm not too worried about that right now. 

He needs live reps, not just practice.  Running the ball 30 times and throwing it 10 in a half against an opponent your favored by 36 points on just seems like going through the motions to get to the next week.

Why not let him get some live reps?  I just dont understand it.

8 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

It’ll be Boobee and Kam the rest of the year, book it

I was thinking that while Kam was in. He’s playing well, but we kind of know what we are getting with him. It doesn’t matter though. Once we hit SEC play with this O line, Cadillac and Ronnie B themselves would get shut down.

Archived