Kent St - Game Thread

ValleyTiger

I love watching Worm WORM!! Momma, praying for his safety right now!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Lol keep on, being aggressive and running flea flickers are completely different things, Mr big shot, you’re the one who should’ve shut up. 

Haha. Butthurt boy that got called out and got his widdle feewings hurt. Waaas waaaa

Just now, boisnumber1 said:

Haha. Butthurt boy that got called out and got his widdle feewings hurt. Waaas waaaa

Haha keyboard warrior. Had no response so that’s what u say. Awesome retort. Dumbass

2 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

Genius, he was WIDE OPEN. You make sure you dont overthrow it. You obviously dont know much about football.

Lol this is the worst type of Bo Nix super fan. He's attacking another no fan but got upset because it could've been a better throw. And the guy getting attacked is known to be one of the posters that knows football pretty good......

This is what you have to deal with now

1 minute ago, boisnumber1 said:

This guy must be hammered drunk.

1 minute ago, boisnumber1 said:

Not called for, cmon man 

1 minute ago, NoALtiger said:

Really? 

38-10?  Yeah.  Time to get some backups out there.  Then again Gatewood just proved what I already know, he’s not that difficult to bring down they just made it look easy.  

I hate to bring up uat's offense again but end of the 3rd quarter, up 18 against SCar and they were doing a nice mix of run and passes to get their players game-time experience in the early season. Compare that with ours where we run the ball 9/10 times and then pull out a flea flicker to get a TD against a weak opponent.

2 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

Sorry I hurt your feelings.

Are you even two years old?

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

This guy must be hammered drunk.

Out of reactions so add a laugh from me 

Archived