Kent St - Game Thread

ValleyTiger

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

38-10?  Yeah.  Time to get some backups out there.  Then again Gatewood just proved what I already know, he’s not that difficult to bring down they just made it look easy.  

Lol.....you have spent the entire day making every excuse in the world for Bo and now say jg isn't hard to bring down

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

I hate to bring up uat's offense again but end of the 3rd quarter, up 18 against SCar and they were doing a nice mix of run and passes to get their players game-time experience in the early season. Compare that with ours where we run the ball 9/10 times and then pull out a flea flicker to get a TD against a weak opponent.

What’s a pass?  Does Gus know what passing is?

Just now, doug3020 said:

When @Malcolm_FleX48 calls you out, it's time to stop.

Flex is a big dude too. Some of these guys talk crazy over the net but in person would never be this way. It’s crazy.

4 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

Really? 

Guess Gus is hoping he will hit a few passes and get his timing down.   Missing way too many open receivers....JMO

Good night 4 Anders! 

Anders looking good tonight 

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

How do you continue using every single back up QB like this 

He loves square pegs going in round holes. Gus strikes me as a guy who would play a video game with multiple endings and aim for the same one every time.

Just now, cole256 said:

Lol.....you have spent the entire day making every excuse in the world for Bo and now say jg isn't hard to bring down

Lol you must be watching a different game but clearly as you proved last week you think know more than everybody.  Feel free to move along.  

Just now, DAG said:

Flex is a big dude too. Some of these guys talk crazy over the net but in person would never be this way. It’s crazy.

I'm sure. Dude knows football as well.

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

I hate to bring up uat's offense again but end of the 3rd quarter, up 18 against SCar and they were doing a nice mix of run and passes to get their players game-time experience in the early season. Compare that with ours where we run the ball 9/10 times and then pull out a flea flicker to get a TD against a weak opponent.

Umm. We are running our offense. Lol. That’s what we do. We run the ball 9/10 times and throw a trick play or a bomb in there. 

Shout out to my man crush Carlson. He's making his kicks and building his confidence or should I say building Gus's confidence in him. 

Just now, DAG said:

Flex is a former football player himself. I value his opinions and analysis.

Just now, Zeek said:

He loves square pegs going in round holes. Gus strikes me as a guy who would play a video game with multiple endings and aim for the same one every time.

Probably the best description i've ever read

1 minute ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

38-10?  Yeah.  Time to get some backups out there.  Then again Gatewood just proved what I already know, he’s not that difficult to bring down they just made it look easy.  

Oh no I get it and completely agree. I, you, and most every other rational person would do the same. Our HC is a different matter. 

Hall with the shoestring!

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

Lol you must be watching a different game but clearly as you proved last week you think know more than everybody.  Feel free to move along.  

Please keep explaining how easy jg is to tackle......but Bo misses a wide open pass Gus play calling hinders him, blockers don't block, wr don't try, etc....you guys are crazy

Archived