Kent St - Game Thread

ValleyTiger

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

He loves square pegs going in round holes. Gus strikes me as a guy who would play a video game with multiple endings and aim for the same one every time.

Gus figured out the shortest path to end a "chose your own adventure book".  Now that's all he reads.  

Over and over.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know I’ve whined a lot but love seeing Anders be successful.

Now, like I said, get Kam and Shiv 100 yards pleaseeeeee

Just now, cole256 said:

Please keep explaining how easy jg is to tackle......but Bo misses a wide open pass Gus play calling hinders him, blockers don't block, wr don't try, etc....you guys are crazy

Apparently most everyone thinks Joey is the second coming of Cam nothing has proven even remotely close to that. And you still don’t factor in that the OL continues to regress and play calling is still atrocious, if you don’t think either of those affect any rhythm that Bo can develop then I think you’re the crazy one.  

2 minutes ago, The Freak said:

Gus figured out the shortest path to end a "chose your own adventure book".  Now that's all he reads.  

Over and over.

We’re on the same wavelength tonight my dude lol

Noooo not Smoke. That’s not fair, the guy lowered his level. ****. Now he’s out for TAMU.

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Please keep explaining how easy jg is to tackle......but Bo misses a wide open pass Gus play calling hinders him, blockers don't block, wr don't try, etc....you guys are crazy

No disrespect meant at all.. but seriously how much do you hate Nix? I am not sure I have ever seen you say anything nice about a play he makes always criticizing it.. but you call out every mistake he makes.. I want him to be better too.. and he has to get better if we expect to win many games but man.. he is not horrible. 

Archived