Kent St - Game Thread

ValleyTiger

1 minute ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Also, good tackles are still illegal.  🤦‍♂️

If the other guy didn’t lower his head it would have been fine.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

Apparently most everyone thinks Joey is the second coming of Cam nothing has proven even remotely close to that. And you still don’t factor in that the OL continues to regress and play calling is still atrocious, if you don’t think either of those affect any rhythm that Bo can develop then I think you’re the crazy one.  

Who said anything about cam.....the fact that jg has broken like 7 tackles in a couple of runs but you have to say otherwise based on nothing but go crazy if anybody says anything about Bo is proof right there.....just because he played QB when Bo did doesn't mean you can't support him lol. Bo can still be the second coming of Christ to you

You lower your helmet you're getting called for targeting. It's been like that for years now and players should know this by now. I think this is the second time Smoke has been ejected for targeting in the last two years.

1 minute ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Also, good tackles are still illegal.  🤦‍♂️

You have to “titty bump” as my coach in high school would call it. That’s the only way to legally tackle now.

1 minute ago, yngwie1995 said:

Just a half, right?

That's right. 

Just now, boisnumber1 said:

Yep. Gotta be smarter. Will be out next week. Sucks.

He’ll be available for the second half unless the rule has changed. Better than nothing I guess. 

Just now, AuMarine said:

No disrespect meant at all.. but seriously how much do you hate Nix? I am not sure I have ever seen you say anything nice about a play he makes always criticizing it.. but you call out every mistake he makes.. I want him to be better too.. and he has to get better if we expect to win many games but man.. he is not horrible. 

He dislikes him a lot.  And apparently thinks every mistake or hiccup on offense is Bo’s fault.  It’s baffling.  I’ve seen too much from other position groups to put all this on Bo.  Sure Bo has made some mistakes but I agree with you he’s far from horrible.  When put in good positions which is not often he makes big time plays. 

1 minute ago, NoALtiger said:

First half anyway. 

Okay. I thought maybe with it being the 4th quarter.

Agreed with the commentator. Not a good call there. 

5 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

You lower your helmet you're getting called for targeting. It's been like that for years now and players should know this by now. I think this is the second time Smoke has been ejected for targeting in the last two years.

So true. I don't like it either...

Just now, Zeek said:

Okay. I thought maybe with it being the 4th quarter.

Agreed with the commentator. Not a good call there. 

The announcer is making a lot of sense. 

Just a thought. If Monday keeps his head up, he hits the receiver square in the head. Wtf is he supposed to do when a smaller player is crouching? Arm tackle?

Just now, Farmer Brown said:

WE can't do that. No slants. None. Zero.

What’s a slant? Lol

5 minutes ago, AuMarine said:

No disrespect meant at all.. but seriously how much do you hate Nix? I am not sure I have ever seen you say anything nice about a play he makes always criticizing it.. but you call out every mistake he makes.. I want him to be better too.. and he has to get better if we expect to win many games but man.. he is not horrible. 

Ok. Show me. Show my negative comments on Bo.

Archived