Kent St - Game Thread

ValleyTiger

Gatewood has to pick his feet up a little more while running. Gets tripped up a lot. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AuMarine said:

Dude.. you call him out A LOT  come on.. and he deserves criticism but he also deserves praise as well. I am not busting your balls just curious as to why you don’t like him or at least your post seem that way. 

That's exactly what you are doing so I'm just simply asking you to point a few out. Like today's game.....Show all this criticism please

Gatewood is an athlete 

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

I don't put blame on the o line.....you guys will just say anything

Then I question not only what team you’re watching but also if you even understand what’s going on.  In these 3 games, the opposing defenses have been in the backfield a lot.  When you have a clean pocket you should look good to an extent but Bo has not had a clean pocket most of the time not even close.  

Just now, fishepa said:

Amazing how Gatewood is just not allowed to throw a pass. Unbelievable 

Unfortunately I think that’s by design I don’t think the coaching staff trusts him throwing the ball.  

Glad to see a better diversity of players on both sides tonight...that's an improvement!

2 minutes ago, fishepa said:

Amazing how Gatewood is just not allowed to throw a pass. Unbelievable 

Not sure why we would pass when we need to run clock and no other injuries. I get you’re frustration though 

1 minute ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

Then I question not only what team you’re watching but also if you even understand what’s going on.  In these 3 games, the opposing defenses have been in the backfield a lot.  When you have a clean pocket you should look good to an extent but Bo has not had a clean pocket most of the time not even close.  

You're confused so I'll now out....ok. Nobody on this ENTIRE board has EVER said the o line play has been stellar but that's your argument....ok

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

Unfortunately I think that’s by design I don’t think the coaching staff trusts him throwing the ball.  

Well they recruited him to play QB so truly they don’t trust themselves then. 

Archived