Sign in to follow this  
ValleyTiger

Kent St - Game Thread

3 100 yard rushers 

Just now, Zeek said:

HE PASSED THE BALL

AND HE HAS EXACTLY 100 YARDS RUSHING YESSSSS

Yasssssssss!

Holy Hades they let Gatewood throw an actual forward pass!!

Joey G can be super dangerous... I really like Bo but Gus kills with this type of QB. I know it's only Kent State. 

Joey is pretty good. Has to be part of the offense against A&M. 

5 minutes ago, Zeek said:

It just baffles me some here say JG is inaccurate when he doesn’t get a chance to pass in the first place. They would say the same thing about Malik before he ever got a chance. 

Video games now program you to assume if he's athletic he can't throw. You can't be both. I'm talking guys on a forum or whatever. Of course not coaches and people knowable of the game

Edited by cole256

OMG! Gus let the backup QB throw a pass!

• Haha 2

TOUCHDOWN AUBURN !!!!

Another nice series by Joey. He even had a pass called for him inside the 10 and completed it.

A DRAG ROUTE BOIS!

4 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Yes, and regardless of the reason it’s exhausting not seeing these guys get to pass. So what if JG threw an interception right now?

Ill agree with your sentiment though, but its not just an Auburn thing. Alot of guys, like a Hurts (pre last year) get called horrible throwers when he wasn't much worse than 80% of other SEC QBs that year. I dont think its you trying to divide the fanbase by acknowledging that it does happen, in the same way that some people (white, black whatever) say that white QBs cant run until proven otherwise 

Edited by Dual-Threat Rigby

5 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Joey G can be super dangerous... I really like Bo but Gus kills with this type of QB. I know it's only Kent State. 

Agree! Blessed to have both. May be KS, but...the game has gotten better and better over the duration tonight. Some improvements, at least in personnel, execution...

• Like 2