Kent St - Game Thread

ValleyTiger

55-16…...seems we lost a lot of those negative nancys the second half  Nice to see JG and the younger guys get some playing time and put up a few stats.

JMO but AU got what it needed though I would have like to see some better accuracy from Bo.....guys were getting open pretty well and I expect he will come along as the season progresses.    JG gives us a pretty good back-up and whether he throws he ball much or not, he has the ability to move the ball. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing we need to learn, is how to lower your head when a defensive player attempts to tackle you. We might could generate a few targeting calls. LOL, IT IS A JOKE. NOT SERIOUS!

Just now, Zeek said:

Agreed. Much love to all y’all lol.

We love you too. Lol. 

Like I said you got super JG fans and super Bo Nix fans. It is clear as day who they are. 

64, did we lose the negative Nancy's or did the quality step up? Think if the latter, then the former, probably from here on out. 

14 minutes ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

You make zero sense.  Good day.  

Lol I figured if they question was asked that would end it 😂

10 minutes ago, cole256 said:

What blame? That's what I don't like about you fan boys man....the most I have EVER said about Bo is he can't turn the ball over....fan boy reaction. Why do you hate Bo so much

No man.. you are an absolute ass about it. The worst you said is he can't turn the ball over? you make underhanded criticism every single chance you get yet never praise. We all know he is a work in progress and needs to work on A LOT of things.This entire team does.. but you constantly criticize and do it underhanded.. because you won't come out and just say you hate that he beat Gatewood out.. Here are those underhanded comments: and I refuse to go back and copy more.. everyone who reads your comments understands it but you. I tried to find one post where you said nice throw or nice run or nice read.. couldn't find it. :

Please keep explaining how easy jg is to tackle......but Bo misses a wide open pass Gus play calling hinders him, blockers don't block, wr don't try, etc....you guys are crazy

Lol.....you have spent the entire day making every excuse in the world for Bo and now say jg isn't hard to bring down

Lol this is the worst type of Bo Nix super fan. He's attacking another no fan but got upset because it could've been a better throw. And the guy getting attacked is known to be one of the posters that knows football pretty good...... This is what you have to deal with now

1 minute ago, Sizzle said:

Why isn’t Sandberg passing the ball!!

I mean if we had an aggressive Spurrier like coach he would be :)

1 minute ago, ToraGirl said:

64, did we lose the negative Nancy's or did the quality step up? Think if the latter, then the former, probably from here on out. 

I still want Gus gone and not happy with our defense and it’s sad JG got one pass attempt BUT...

3 100 yard rushers is always fun. I wanted Kam to hit 100 as well to have 4 of them. 

4 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Nix 13/17 166 yards and 1TD. Not too bad and two of the incompletions were on the receiver 

And could have easily had 3 touchdown 

1 minute ago, AuMarine said:

No man.. you are an absolute ass about it. The worst you said is he can't turn the ball over? you make underhanded criticism every single chance you get yet never praise. We all know he is a work in progress and needs to work on A LOT of things.This entire team does.. but you constantly criticize and do it underhanded.. because you won't come out and just say you hate that he beat Gatewood out.. Here are those underhanded comments: and I refuse to go back and copy more.. everyone who reads your comments understands it but you. I tried to find one post where you said nice throw or nice run or nice read.. couldn't find it. :

Please keep explaining how easy jg is to tackle......but Bo misses a wide open pass Gus play calling hinders him, blockers don't block, wr don't try, etc....you guys are crazy

Lol.....you have spent the entire day making every excuse in the world for Bo and now say jg isn't hard to bring down

Lol this is the worst type of Bo Nix super fan. He's attacking another no fan but got upset because it could've been a better throw. And the guy getting attacked is known to be one of the posters that knows football pretty good...... This is what you have to deal with now

So this is my attacking Bo......notice you pulled this out of a convo where I'm pointing out somebody really doing what you are lying about. But you don't feel a need to stand up for that right? 

Thanks for provingmy point. And lastly I don't even know if jg can throw the ball ornot while it sounds good you really have an agenda that you're upset I guess that Bo didn't come out and take over the world like you thought. 

1 minute ago, AuMarine said:

I really wish he would let Gatewood throw more.. dude is a beast running the ball.. 

Right! He’s such a smooth runner. His running gets stuffed sometimes though because everyone knows he won’t be allowed to throw. I’ve always said a wildcat without a passing threat is almost pointless.

8 minutes ago, AU64 said:

55-16…...seems we lost a lot of those negative nancys the second half  Nice to see JG and the younger guys get some playing time and put up a few stats.

JMO but AU got what it needed though I would have like to see some better accuracy from Bo.....guys were getting open pretty well and I expect he will come along as the season progresses.    JG gives us a pretty good back-up and whether he throws he ball much or not, he has the ability to move the ball. 

IDK what you're referencing as far as specific posters, but it would make sense that people would be less negative as the team played better. I dont see how people get labeled negative for not calling a spade a spade

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

So this is my attacking Bo......notice you pulled this out of a convo where I'm pointing out somebody really doing what you are lying about. But you don't feel a need to stand up for that right? 

Thanks for provingmy point. And lastly I don't even know if jg can throw the ball ornot while it sounds good you really have an agenda that you're upset I guess that Bo didn't come out and take over the world like you thought. 

ok dude.. you just can't.. those are underhanded criticisms placed in your comments... they are.. own it.. it would be much better if you did. but whatever man you can't take anyone saying anything to you that doesn't agree 100% with what you are saying. Crazy man. 

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Right! He’s such a smooth runner. His running gets stuffed sometimes though because everyone knows he won’t be allowed to throw. I’ve always said a wildcat without a passing threat is almost pointless.

Right. I was really hoping he would come out in the 3rd and run the offense. I know Nix needs work.. but I wanted to see it so bad. He would be far more dangerous running this offense if he was allowed to pass.. 

Just now, AuMarine said:

ok dude.. you just can't.. those are underhanded criticisms placed in your comments... they are.. own it.. it would be much better if you did. but whatever man you can't take anyone saying anything to you that doesn't agree 100% with what you are saying. Crazy man. 

He can’t and the confusing thing to me is some of the older guys will come to his defense 

6 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Well a lot of folks weren’t happy that our number 1’s didn’t really blow their 1’s out in the first half. I’m sure that everyone is satisfied that we were able to blow out a worn out, small college team with no depth during the second half though. I mean it is what it is. I’m happy we had a good win and all I now need to know is if Derrick Brown is ok or not. Good game all in all. 

Just now, AuMarine said:

You're funny because you don't know what you're talking about so now it's stupid. Me making a point showing how one qb did something obvious and excuses was made where another QB didn't do anything at all and he was not only critiqued but judged to be a certain player....which once again of course you have no problem with that so that says alot about you

Archived