Kent St - Game Thread

ValleyTiger

Just now, cole256 said:

?? Why are you still writing me? 😂 Actually who the hell are you? 😂

Because you continue to quote me.  I asked you a simple question and you flipped out. I am a life long Auburn fan and have been on this board for years. I graduated from Auburn and retired from the marines that is who I am. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, cole256 said:

If I'm quoted why wouldn't I reply? Do you always put on a cape and swoop in things that doesn't concern you?

You have posted every other post since at least the end of the game. That concerns me.

Just now, NoALtiger said:

Oh I’m not saying he shouldn’t be running the whole offense, not even close. He absolutely should. I was just responding to your remark about transferring. With them both being a Redshirt and True Freshman respectively, many times it’s a given the one who doesn’t come out on top leaves. It’s awesome to sign big time QBs in back to back classes but only one is gonna work out. 

Yeah, I feel you. If there was any situation to transfer though, I think this is it. Imo

Just now, AuMarine said:

Because you continue to quote me.  I asked you a simple question and you flipped out. I am a life long Auburn fan and have been on this board for years. I graduated from Auburn and retired from the marines that is who I am. 

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897ae0f6cd7004a6fc7cf

Just now, ChltteTiger said:

You have posted every other post since at least the end of the game. That concerns me.

So you decided to post a guy you don't even know? It concerns me that you are watching my posts so closely. It concerns me that dude started writing me and continues to but your brain said I'm going to talk to Cole...

1 minute ago, DAG said:

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897ae0f6cd7004a6fc7cf

I could care less that you're a Marine. And why do you keep lying? How did I flip out? Because you stated some opinions and posted them as if they were facts and I don't agree? Grow up

Just now, cole256 said:

I could care less that you're a Marine. And why do you keep lying? How did I flip out? Because you stated some opinions and posted them as if they were facts and I don't agree? Grow up

Wrong person there, bud.

Serious question to the people who have the time to watch more college football every week but is there another coach who doesn't allow their backup QB to throw the ball or run the entire offense in the second half of cupcake games?

Archived