get ready for some .667 football

Swamp Eagle

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just want the defense to not come out looking flat for once this next week. Keep KMond from getting confident and TAMU is a possible win. It helps their stud RB is out for season.

Bo was more accurate tonight and I felt the run blocking looked a little better at times.

28 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Despite my severe Gus skepticism I think we beat the Aggies next week...and without last second drama...call me crazy.

I think you're right.  There's nothing about the Aggies that scares me at all.  Same for Florida.  Have a sneaky suspicion we'll be 7-0 heading to Death Valley.

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

I think you're right.  There's nothing about the Aggies that scares me at all.  Same for Florida.  Have a sneaky suspicion we'll be 7-0 heading to Death Valley.

This place would turn upside down lol

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

This place would turn upside down lol

I’ll search some crow recipes in case it happens. 

The last two weeks just feel like NFL preseason.  Boring as hell, correct mistakes...if we don't handle TAMU well, then I'll start to worry.

Just now, kennypowers said:

The last two weeks just feel like NFL preseason.  Boring as hell, correct mistakes...if we don't handle TAMU well, then I'll start to worry.

Maybe its me, I am just not impressed with Mond. The Aggies run defense scares me though 

1 hour ago, wildlife alumni said:

My butt just itched........ it must mean AU is going to loose every game and my dog will run away! 

So, if you have jock itch should we all buy lottery tickets?

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Maybe its me, I am just not impressed with Mond. The Aggies run defense scares me though 

We will really need our passing game to be good next week. Nix has a lot of work to do.. need to clean up those over throws. I think the Aggie defense is really good and will cause problems for us. 

9-3 this year.

8 minutes ago, DAG said:

It's not just you. I'm not impressed with him at all. I honestly think our defense will keep us in this game. Just worried our offense won't be able to capitalize when needed.

Just now, GTNupe11 said:

It's not just you. I'm not impressed with him at all. I honestly think our defense will keep us in this game. Just worried our offense won't be able to capitalize when needed.

I think it’s going to be a fairly low scoring game. I also think we really will need JG next week.

WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! "The stylin', profilin', limousine riding, jet flying, kiss-stealing, wheelin' and dealin' son of a gun.”

17 minutes ago, DAG said:

Good news is we beat em with less than 20yds rushing last year xD

Seriously speaking, I like our chances!

Just now, BigWhiskey91 said:

Good news is we beat em with less than 20yds rushing last year xD

Seriously speaking, I like our chances!

That’s pretty crazy when you think about it.

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! "The stylin', profilin', limousine riding, jet flying, kiss-stealing, wheelin' and dealin' son of a gun.”

He lost Bro? 

Just now, AUBwins said:

He lost Bro? 

hahahaha his step son goes to Auburn.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Oh yea, forgot that! Cool.  

19 minutes ago, GTNupe11 said:

I think Jimbo out coaches Gus too. We’ve looked suspect against screens and short game passing.

3 minutes ago, Zeek said:

I think Jimbo out coaches Gus too. We’ve looked suspect against screens and short game passing.

The same Jimbo that gave us the game last year with terrible coaching decisions in the last five minutes?

Win a game by 40 and certain"fans" break their neck to talk about how bad they are. With friends like that, who needs enemies. I honestly dont know why these people do not go cheer for someone else. And dont let the door hit them on the ass on the way out. These people would fit in well with the bammers or the thugs.  They are much more the loser than any football team. Total losers tbh.

We’ve got to get Worm more involved. Guy is a true RB and can slash a defense if given the chance. Bo is accurate when he sets his feet but already has a bad habit of rushing throws without doing so. Obviously Bo is QB1 but I would keep Joey ready. 

41 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

GMac, do you listen to Jay Tate's post game show on youtube? Good stuff.

Archived