get ready for some .667 football

Swamp Eagle

I’ll go 

21-20 Auburn win in college station 

31-13 over Miss State 

27- 21 over Florida 

45 - 20 over the Pigs

Florida’s new QB makes me more nervous than Franks did.  

If Miss State has to go with their freshman I think the D could make that one real fun.

Pigs are getting a little better with Starkel at QB but still shouldn’t put up a big fight.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Not similar at all. If we are all here to agree, what a boring dialogue. 

Yes, it initiates discussion; thats precisely the point. I would be totally disappointed if no one replied, agreeable or disagreeable. 

It's sort of the point for bothering to have a forum.

What?  No, that' not what I meant.  I wasn't saying you had to agree with my viewpoint.  I meant that your initial OP is a very polarizing statement, that you can agree with that sentiment.  I wasn't ragging on your viewpoint, just trying to bring perspective to those that didn't understand why you made the thread.  In a way, I was supporting you if that makes sense?

4 hours ago, JJB74 said:

Man there are some Debbie downers on this site.......how many of ya'll are related to Shadow?

Freakin enjoy the game 

there are so many stats i could post about Gus as the head coach at Auburn but ya'll's negative asses wouldn't believe them......I would get a response like .......where's the post or it's not true....... He's had Auburn in the Top 10 every freakin year he has been here.......He won a National Champ as OC and took Auburn to the Natty his first year head Coach......what other Auburn Coach has done that.....I'll wait........crickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it would be beneficial for us if you would post some stats on his overall winning % as HC here, his league % here, and his % against our 3 main rivals. Winning or losing is the ultimate stat imo. 

1 hour ago, abw0004 said:

What?  No, that' not what I meant.  I wasn't saying you had to agree with my viewpoint.  I meant that your initial OP is a very polarizing statement, that you can agree with that sentiment.  I wasn't ragging on your viewpoint, just trying to bring perspective to those that didn't understand why you made the thread.  In a way, I was supporting you if that makes sense?

I didn't take it as a rag. I appreciate the perspective. I was more replying to those who can't seem to bear the thought of someone having a differing viewpoint. 

No harm, no foul, brother.

17 hours ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Oh my goodness gracious me. Tigabelle gave me a thumbs down on my little ol post. I do declare whateva shall I do? 

Puh-haps Colonel Angus is the problem...

17 hours ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Oh my goodness gracious me. Tigabelle gave me a thumbs down on my little ol post. I do declare whateva shall I do? 

considering how nice belle is  to everyone on here it is not a good look.

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

She ain’t nice to me and I’m not overly concerned with my “look” on a message board because I try not to take myself that damn seriously dude.. 

1 minute ago, nixtosanders94 said:

She ain’t nice to me and I’m not overly concerned with my “look” on a message board because I try not to take myself that damn seriously dude.. 

fooled me......

3 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

fooled me......

You do your thing and I’ll do mine friend. No need to go back and forth. All I’ve seen from Tigerbelle is snarky comments about anyone who isn’t in line with loving Gus. Have a nice day.

i am doing me dude. again. if someone as nice as belle has a problem with you it is not a look to be proud of. there is a difference in being loyal to the team and being loyal to wins. there is also a difference between accepting an opinion you disagree with and posting to let everyone know you got negged by some mean ol girl that loves her team and takes up for them.

Just now, aubiefifty said:

i am doing me dude. again. if someone as nice as belle has a problem with you it is not a look to be proud of. there is a difference in being loyal to the team and being loyal to wins. there is also a difference between accepting an opinion you disagree with and posting to let everyone know you got negged by some mean ol girl that loves her team and takes up for them.

Like I said...you do your thing...I’ll do mine and we can both agree to live in harmony. I am not going to go back and forth with the decorum police on a message board.  Its a message board. Not a country club. If she continues to nag me about what I say then I will continue to respond.  Now, you go about your day and I will go about mine and if you need to put me on ignore then go ahead and she is welcome to do the same. But stop with the “oh its a bad look” BS. Its a message board man. Geez louise. 

i am pretty sure folks can look like an idiot on message boards just like in real life. and if you would like me to do my own thing quit telling me how to post or whom to ignore. i was trying to be nice but i do stand by my comments. on this board if you constantly bash the team with nothing good to say they will take notice and if they think you are trolling you will not last long. and that is not a threat because i am not a mod or admin.

4 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i am pretty sure folks can look like an idiot on message boards just like in real life. and if you would like me to do my own thing quit telling me how to post or whom to ignore. i was trying to be nice but i do stand by my comments. on this board if you constantly bash the team with nothing good to say they will take notice and if they think you are trolling you will not last long. and that is not a threat because i am not a mod or admin.

Oh dear lord...this is my last response and then I will put you on ignore if need be. If the mods have a problem with me then I’m quite sure of 2 things...

1) They will let me know

2) If I get in trouble on a football board my life will go on as normal.

Now run along and find someone else to bother or just find another outlet since you can’t control everyone’s behavior on a message board. 

8 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

you constantly bash the team

I am laughing at this back and forth. Thanks for helping me pass the time, while my internet is acting wonkie and I can't finish my movie that I was watching. I don't think that I have read one word where he has "bashed" the team. The "great Gus" is not "the team"

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

Considering how anonymous this board is, that's fresh...yet entertaining.

1 minute ago, doverstutts said:

I am laughing at this back and forth. Thanks for helping me pass the time, while my internet is acting wonkie and I can't finish my movie that I was watching. I don't think that I have read one word where he has "bashed" the team. The "great Gus" is not "the team"

i guess you missed  that thrust and some of those cats that are no longer here then. and sorry to burst YOUR bubble but gus is the number one guy for the auburn team. also note i never said he could not do this or that but it was not a good look concerning belle. the fact is you guys bash the sunshine pumpers because we re loyal. i have seen gus haters wish gus would drop dead to get a new coach. i have seen folks on here say they wished gus would get caught cheating so we could run him off. i have even seen al.com making fun of the fans for their over the top behavior of gus. it also was stated all the gus bashing was a distraction last year from coaches from auburn. i posted it last year and the bashers said the team and coaches should be tougher or something close to that effect. we can do this all day. we are undefeated and in the top ten at the moment. is it too much to ask to at least enjoy the season so far  until he proves he will do the same old things?

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i guess you missed  that thrust and some of those cats that are no longer here then. and sorry to burst YOUR bubble but gus is the number one guy for the auburn team. also note i never said he could not do this or that but it was not a good look concerning belle. the fact is you guys bash the sunshine pumpers because we re loyal. i have seen gus haters wish gus would drop dead to get a new coach. i have seen folks on here say they wished gus would get caught cheating so we could run him off. i have even seen al.com making fun of the fans for their over the top behavior of gus. it also was stated all the gus bashing was a distraction last year from coaches from auburn. i posted it last year and the bashers said the team and coaches should be tougher or something close to that effect. we can do this all day. we are undefeated and in the top ten at the moment. is it too much to ask to at least enjoy the season so far  until he proves he will do the same old things?

No pumpers have been bashed here, fifty...quite the contrary. 

57 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

No pumpers have been bashed here, fifty...quite the contrary. 

Wow, he just kept on didn’t he? I put him on ignore...hated to do it but damn. I even promised to be positive about Gus this week. You know how difficult that will be? 

13 hours ago, doverstutts said:

come on man, you're talking out of your butt now....WE ALL WANT AU TO WIN !!!!....but some of us recognize the reality of the present situation.....a Gus fan and an AU fan are not necessarily the same thing

Now?

6 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

Thanks Fidy. @Tigerbelle hangs in with us into late hours of the night on the baseball forum game threads. Problem with Belle and you might need to look in the mirror. 

2 hours ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Wow, he just kept on didn’t he? I put him on ignore...hated to do it but damn. I even promised to be positive about Gus this week. You know how difficult that will be? 

Ignore? Dang. 

7 minutes ago, DAG said:

Ignore? Dang. 

Too harsh? I don’t know. I just don’t want to be lectured about my character by some anonymous dude on a board. He doesn’t know me. I’m sure Tigerbelle is a fantastic person but all I know is she has pretty much criticized everything I’ve said so yeah. Im not judging her character. Like I said, Im sure she is a super nice person and so is fifty. 

16 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

If players or coaches allow themselves to be effected by message board banter then they do need to toughen up.  

11 hours ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Too harsh? I don’t know. I just don’t want to be lectured about my character by some anonymous dude on a board. He doesn’t know me. I’m sure Tigerbelle is a fantastic person but all I know is she has pretty much criticized everything I’ve said so yeah. Im not judging her character. Like I said, Im sure she is a super nice person and so is fifty. 

My dad always told me, "Son, if you jump in, don't be surprised if you get thrown out..."

I've taken my insults in this thread...that's life. I'm good.

Same goes for the TigerBelles of the world. 

Now let's move on, Auburn mates..til next time..😝

Archived