Derrick brown

twilli13

Just now, Nstig8r said:

I suspect it is something minor...  It's really hot, perhaps he has a touch of a cold/flu and they are trying to save him for next week.

that was my first thought

If every football player who gets winded changes in to their street clothes , we gonna need a lot of players. :) I heard the sideline make that winded comment and thought it was one of the dumbest comments I’ve ever heard. He may not be injured and probably isn’t but he must have some illness or something. Derrick Brown isn’t going to the locker room to put his sweats on because he’s tired. 

I replayed the opening series. He was in the game  up until the TO KSU took inside the 10 yard line. He never returned after the TO. Strange. Didnt appear injured on the previous play.

8 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

I replayed the opening series. He was in the game  up until the TO KSU took inside the 10 yard line. He never returned after the TO. Strange. Didnt appear injured on the previous play.

Maybe bronchitis or an asthma attack 

During the KS timeout, Derrick Brown was in the defense huddle on the sideline. He turned and spoke to a trainer and they walked away from the huddle to what appeared to be one of the doctors or head trainers. Brown was talking to the doctor and kept pulling on the collar of his pads acting like he was short of breath. They held him out the rest of that series and next time I saw him, he was in street clothes on the sideline. Looked very comfortable and relaxed.

1 hour ago, oracle79 said:

Is @passthebiscuits MIA? Haven't seen a post from him in a couple of weeks.

Right?! He’s one of my fav posters. I messaged him after last week’s game, but he hasn’t been on since 9/6. 

Does anyone actually know him? Just hoping everything is ok. 

12 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

PTB is out of service for the time being. 

Is he okay or is it that he just can’t share info at this point.  If something is wrong with him, please let him know we care. 

4 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Is he okay or is it that he just can’t share info at this point.  If something is wrong with him, please let him know we care. 

Yes @autigeremt if something is wrong with him, please share our sentiments!    

Sad he is away, regardless. 😭

Archived