Prince Tega Wanogho

AUTigerTime

1 minute ago, AUTigerTime said:

Saw where he was replaced in the starting lineup. Think this was more of a deal with Wanogho being injured, or a wakeup call for him to be replaced? I know he didn't have a good game last week. 

https://twitter.com/JFergusonAU/status/1173017230667329536

waiting for this thread, i think its the latter. again!!!

Sharp showed we do have areal backup at Tackle. Glad they were just resting Prince to let him heal as we will need him against A&M.

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

I must have missed Sharp's good plays. 

I think Sharp did a solid job. I don’t believe either one of the sacks came from his side. It seems like they came up the middle. (Shocker)

8 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

I think Sharp did a solid job. I don’t believe either one of the sacks came from his side. It seems like they came up the middle. (Shocker)

I saw him getting manhandled a bunch in the first half. I admit I didn't pay attention the second half though

16 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I saw him getting manhandled a bunch in the first half. I admit I didn't pay attention the second half though

It shows that if we do get an injury we are in trouble, unless we are playing one of the worst teams in D1.

29 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I'm just at a point where I don't know how good Prince is really

Agree, it seems like he just hasn’t made that next step yet to greatness.  Solid player for sure though

Archived