Texas A&M Score Prediction

tbone1430

I see this as a defensive slugfest. It's one of those toss up games where field position and turnovers will make or break the game for us. I'll go 17-14 good guys with AC hitting the game winner from 41 yards out. 

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don’t do score predictions any more but I think it’s gonna be a game to remember.

My heart says AU wins a magical one like only AU can.  

My head and gut both don’t feel good about this one at all.  Until I see it, I don’t believe anything has changed.   Please prove me wrong Gus!!!!

TA&M 24    AU 10

27-23 AU

Both teams have an ugly first half and aTm goes into halftime with the lead. We make defensive adjustments and get a spark on offense in the second half to get the W. 

WDE

Auburn won a game they had no business winning last year....at home.

aTm won't let that happen again....sadly.

aTm - 24

AU - 17

22-21 Auburn.  Jumbo mismanaged the clock again allowing Auburn to drive for the winning 45 yard FG.  Baby Carlson becomes a man with his 5 FG outing

24-13 AU. Low scoring for most of the game (13-10) Bo manages a TD scoring drive in mid 4th (17-13). AU defense seals the game with a pick 6 as Mond tries to lead a comeback. We all know he is good for at least one int.

26-20 Aggies. They have a chip to get off their shoulder from last year, and I just don't think our ground game is quite what it should be at the moment. I'm still very suspect of the OL. Prove me wrong Gustav, prove me wrong.

I think this is a game TA&M has had circled since before the season started . Last year they collapsed in the 4th and allowed AU to come back and win .

This reason coupled with a loss here they’ll be 0-2 vs Power competition to start the season . The pressure is all on them with the game also being in their house . 

Auburn hasn’t lost at TA&M and I think that trend continues, TA&M crumbles under the pressure 

AU - 24

TA&M - 10

If it were at home I’d be more confident. However, I don’t see our defense giving up more to Kellen Mond than they did to Justin Herbert.

Defense allows one early touchdown because they’re slow starters. The board, myself included, go into panic mode on the game thread. We lock it down but allow one more touchdown from a long drive later in the game and a field goal thanks to a strong red zone stand.

TAMU 17

I’m going to be optimistic and assume Seth, Will, and Anthony are all good to compete. Bo gets a few more qb keepers on zone reads (watch Stat Tiger’s zone read video he made some excellent reads) and it keeps the pressure off a little. The lack of pressure let’s him throw from the pocket more and finally get his footwork corrected. Seth Williams in his return gets a 30 yard touchdown, Boobee slams it in for another, and Stove gets a long speed sweep to put us in position for a 3rd score where JG runs the wildcat for a TD. We have another promising drive but get cute in the red zone so we settle for a field goal.

Auburn 27

I was very underwhelmed with Mond's game against Clemson.  He looked scared.  Glad we got Bo vs Mond.  But our OL is really bad.  The game will be won by the defense.  Just not sure which one.  Or possibly poor punt coverage by AU (and there's going to be a lot of punts).

TAMU 14  - AU 6.

Archived