Texas A&M Score Prediction

tbone1430

27 minutes ago, Mikey said:

The negatators are yearning for a loss so they can get some serious bashing going. They haven't had much to work with so far this season.

This aint it chief. 

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, lost said:

We  are not hoping for a loss

THIS!^   Mikey, Mikey, Mikey. I don't think that anybody is hoping for a loss. We are 3-0. My major concern is, as it has been all year is the OL and the ground attack. A&M has shown to be stout against the run so far, and with all the seniors on or OL one would think that they would be one of the best o-lines in the SEC. But alas, not so. I believe that it's a just pure lack of talent(which reflects on recruiting) and this game is going to be won or lost by the play of the Tigers OL.  Still way too many mistakes being made by a senior laden line, and as I have watched particularity The OL this year, I've also noticed a lack of effort it seems like way to many times. A&M has some depth on their DL unlike Oregon.

Ok  Ok   Opal you asked me.   As Bird says on 24/7   WE AINT TAKING NUTTING BUT A WIN!!!

4 hours ago, WalkingCarpet said:

This aint it chief. 

Right. It's that aforementioned condescension. 

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

Mikey likes attention. 

Sad emoji only because there are so many positive ways to get it. But then, this is my 7:30-3:30 daily.

5 hours ago, WalkingCarpet said:
  5 hours ago, Mikey said:

The negatators are yearning for a loss so they can get some serious bashing going. They haven't had much to work with so far this season.

40 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

Sad emoji only because there are so many positive ways to get it. But then, this is my 7:30-3:30 daily.

Those kind of comments from Mikey are why its hard to stay silent. He and 64 and the crew will jump on one of us in a second for making comments like this toward Gus supporters but then turn around and do it themselves. 

Im certainly not pulling for Auburn to lose, I know @ToraGirl and @McLoofus and @keesler etc. are not either. In fact I’ve seen nothing that tells me anyone on here is. 

Come on Mikey, if we want to tone down the negativity then that was an unnecessary comment.

5 hours ago, Mikey said:

Hey Mikey, I just pulled out the old Doc Marten's and I'm ready to get some ass kicking going.  Gus better produce big time and bring home a W or else I'll be meeting him in AU on the return trip.:chair:

3 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

I predict we win 34-24. I also predict that IF we do lose, the board will be filled with rumors that have already resurfaced again.

You mean the Bob Stoops and Jimmy Raine rumors that SportsByBrooks has stirring in the cauldron?😆

2 hours ago, keesler said:

You mean the Bob Stoops and Jimmy Raine rumors that SportsByBrooks has stirring in the cauldron?😆

Jay Tate has pushed back on that some.

3 hours ago, AubTigers said:

24-9 A&M

Ouch! Guess Gus should not be surprised to see a moving van at his house Monday if your score is correct!

I already made a prediction but I want to clarify a little bit.

If Williams, Schwartz, Brown, and Tega are all good to go at full speed (no casts), then I believe we win by 10 and possibly more.

Without those guys I think it'll be tough to get things going.

Archived