Texas A&M Score Prediction

tbone1430

21 hours ago, doverstutts said:

aTm- 31

AU-20

You must think our defense is going to take the day off. Well, it has happened before as recently as last season's MSU and Tenn. games so it's a possibility.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just have no confidence that we can win against any team, as good or better than us.....Since Dye was here, and especially the Tubs years, there was not a game that i didn't think we could win. Now?...not so much

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

You must think our defense is going to take the day off. Well, it has happened before as recently as last season's MSU and Tenn. games so it's a possibility.

Gus goes nuts like he did against Purdue

Auburn 49

TAMU 17

Likely will not happen, but why not dream big and act bigger!  

On 9/17/2019 at 5:36 AM, Auskip said:

AU 27 A&M 20. Mond gets happy feet and our ground game will be better than their ground game.

Winner, winner. 

Now if you could call the Georgia v. ND game in similar fashion for the Irish....

33 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

Winner, winner. 

Now if you could call the Georgia v. ND game in similar fashion for the Irish....

Two winners...both picked AU 27-20

On 9/17/2019 at 5:27 AM, Zeek said:

If it were at home I’d be more confident. However, I don’t see our defense giving up more to Kellen Mond than they did to Justin Herbert.

Defense allows one early touchdown because they’re slow starters. The board, myself included, go into panic mode on the game thread. We lock it down but allow one more touchdown from a long drive later in the game and a field goal thanks to a strong red zone stand.

TAMU 17

I’m going to be optimistic and assume Seth, Will, and Anthony are all good to compete. Bo gets a few more qb keepers on zone reads (watch Stat Tiger’s zone read video he made some excellent reads) and it keeps the pressure off a little. The lack of pressure let’s him throw from the pocket more and finally get his footwork corrected. Seth Williams in his return gets a 30 yard touchdown, Boobee slams it in for another, and Stove gets a long speed sweep to put us in position for a 3rd score where JG runs the wildcat for a TD. We have another promising drive but get cute in the red zone so we settle for a field goal.

Auburn 27

So close on what I said just replace Stove with Schwartz

On 9/16/2019 at 10:45 PM, Mikey said:

I don't think A&M is any better than Oregon, probably not as good. AU 31, A&M 20.

On 9/17/2019 at 4:36 AM, Auskip said:

AU 27 A&M 20. Mond gets happy feet and our ground game will be better than their ground game.

10 hours ago, BigWhiskey91 said:

27-20 Auburn

Three good guesses!

On 9/17/2019 at 5:36 AM, Auskip said:

Wow. Very close. Buy lottery tickets. 

On 9/21/2019 at 8:32 PM, PowerOfDixieland said:

Winner, winner. 

Thanks.

9BF35EE4-F019-48C7-9D3C-EA026C0D6EB1.gif

Archived