Freshman DT Charles Moore Leaves AU

LKEEL75

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bunch of joking and stuff but you guys do understand if you have too much of this you get screwed in the future right? EVERY school has guys that they lose but damn, hopefully not the most talented guys. 

What were his controversial views? I'm interested. PM me if necessary.

Unless it's about a foot fetish then I've already heard enough

1 minute ago, Tiger said:

What were his controversial views? I'm interested. PM me if necessary.

Unless it's about a foot fetish then I've already heard enough

Black Hebrew Israelite. I haven't read the thread thoroughly, but I'm assuming there's a lot of speculation and assumption that those views are connected to him no longer being with the team. To my knowledge, they are just that- speculation and assumption. I bet the one from the other thread has already bruised his hand patting himself on the back. 

The foot fetish is something that I just heard about in the last 24 hours. Evidently he's "liked" a lot of tweets of girls' feet. Too bad Rex Ryan isn't coaching at a juco in Mississippi. 

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

Black Hebrew Israelite. I haven't read the thread thoroughly, but I'm assuming there's a lot of speculation and assumption that those views are connected to him no longer being with the team. To my knowledge, they are just that- speculation and assumption. I bet the one from the other thread has already bruised his hand patting himself on the back. 

The foot fetish is something that I just heard about in the last 24 hours. Evidently he's "liked" a lot of tweets of girls' feet. Too bad Rex Ryan isn't coaching at a juco in Mississippi. 

LOL @ Rex Ryan

Thanks for the info on the Black Israelite portion.

• 7 months later...
31 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Would have to be difficult, being so far from home during all this with no idea when he'll actually play football again. Maybe he really is the malcontent that some folks have painted him as but I'm not going to knock him for this. 

Moore is on the move again

Former Auburn star recruit re-enters transfer portal

Posted Apr 24, 11:30 AM

By Matt Zenitz | mzenitz@al.com

A former Auburn star recruit is back in the NCAA transfer portal for the second time in less than a year.

Defensive lineman Charles Moore, who left the Tigers during the fall and eventually transferred to Oregon State, is now back in the transfer portal, AL.com has learned.

It’s the latest development during what’s been an interesting seven months for the former top-70 recruit. Moore left Auburn in September, just two months after enrolling. After originally planning to transfer to a junior college, Moore ultimately entered the transfer portal in October and then transferred to Oregon State in November. Now, he’s back in the portal.

Moore was the third-highest ranked player in Auburn’s 2019 class, behind only five-star linebacker Owen Pappoe and five-star quarterback Bo Nix, who both started as freshmen for the Tigers.

Moore was ranked as the sixth-best strong-side defensive end and 69th-best overall recruit nationally in the 2019 class, according to the 247Sports Composite rankings.

Archived