2021 Softball Recruiting Thread

And Lindsay Garcia replaced Bryant for a while.  With Koepke gone, she is probably the returning player with the most innings at third.

• 5 weeks later...

On 8/1/2021 at 9:37 PM, blakem said:

I didn’t realize we had any spots left on the roster. Maybe she can help with SEC experience but she is only a career .211 hitter so not too thrilled about it.

She probably didn’t play much good pick up tho but I want a Transfer pitcher to come in after what I saw last year from Sam I don’t trust her and KK is better out of the bull pen I want one of those Alabama or Oklahoma pitchers someone amazing 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/2/2021 at 1:28 PM, Kasey Dunaway2021 said:

She probably didn’t play much good pick up tho but I want a Transfer pitcher to come in after what I saw last year from Sam I don’t trust her and KK is better out of the bull pen I want one of those Alabama or Oklahoma pitchers someone amazing 

Pitching needs work. Lowe was steady, Penta got rocked and only made a couple innings in SEC play. Yarborough threw 11 innings I believe and KK telegraphed her pitches using a different motion. This year should be better and that is a must for Auburn to win... OU and Texas are coming soon.....