Auburn Football All-Access Podcast (AU vs ATM Preview)

JMR

Undefeated Auburn takes its show on the road to College Station

With both Auburn and Texas A&M entering SEC league play this week, Saturday's game is the prime time headliner in the CBS 2:30 p.m. CST spot,.

While it may, at least technically, not be considered a “must win” for either team to win the SEC West, if you study the remaining schedules, go ahead and call it “must win” for the Tigers and Aggies.  In fact, this game pits arguably the two teams with the toughest football schedules in all of college football.

And for both head coaches, the fact of their compensation is not lost on them, as Fisher’s guaranteed $75 M and Malzahn’s lucrative contract were not “invested” for a mere return of being “decent” every year.  Contending for titles is the expectation, else the seat begins to grow as hot as an August in Alabama.

Join Coach John Ray and Doug Dean for analysis of keys to this game, and how both coaching staffs will opt to play it on both sides of the ball in hopes of getting off to a winning start in conference play.

Go HERE:

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podca...uid=http://auburnfootballallaccess.com/?p=421

• Thanks 4

• WarTiger changed the title to Auburn Football All-Access Podcast (AU vs ATM Preview)
  • RunInRed pinned and featured this topic

Sometimes, the more you come to know about a person, the less there is to like. I'd prefer to just leave it at that. Thanks for the comment on the podcast!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don’t like him either and I’ve never met him.   The way he yammers on constantly is extremely annoying.  I instinctively don’t trust people like him.  Would love to hang an L on him today!