Eltoro Freeman on Auburn Daily Podcast.

Tigerpro2a

7 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

LMBO I didn't realize I missed that. I was looking at the title like "What?" then I saw it. I don't know how to edit the title. 

you started the topic so you can click on the edit button in the first post and edit the title

Side note on Jay G Tate's post game Brain Drain...The way he greets callers with "how you doinnn" is cringe city every time.

What accent is he trying to go with there exactly?

1 hour ago, Tiger said:

Side note on Jay G Tate's post game Brain Drain...The way he greets callers with "how you doinnn" is cringe city every time.

What accent is he trying to go with there exactly?

I would ask what accent and what sexual orientation lol

It’s usually said with a Brooklyn accent when I’ve used it. “How yoo doin” Hard to do in writing. 😆 

16 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

I would ask what accent and what sexual orientation lol

Right it's so bad you can make a case for several possibilities. And he's missing the mark on all of them lol

8 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

Anyone want to hear the Reuben vs. Dismukes story straight from the guy involved, check it out. (starts at 33:09)

Man. I miss that guy. 

Thanks for posting!

8 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

Anyone want to hear the Reuben vs. Dismukes story straight from the guy involved, check it out. (starts at 33:09)

I listened to that this morning!!! Very interesting behind the scenes story!

18 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

Do you know if you can download these podcasts to your iPhone like you can JMR's podcasts?  So I can listen to this in the car?

25 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Do you know if you can download these podcasts to your iPhone like you can JMR's podcasts?  So I can listen to this in the car?

Not an iPhone guy. They are on iTunes. I download them from the site I found the embed from. 

BTW, they take questions from Twitter (@AUBetweenTheTa1) or email. 

53 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I would think so.

Archived