Marianne Williamson Reflects on Tolerance...

DKW 86

At some point it's going to dawn on her why the lion's share of her support is coming from conservatives. 

On 9/25/2019 at 7:54 PM, AUDub said:

At some point it's going to dawn on her why the lion's share of her support is coming from conservatives. 

because the left has a lot of mean a**holes in it?

22 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

because the left has a lost of mean a**holes in it?

Do I seriously have to explain this? 

5 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Do I seriously have to explain this? 

Well, you have done such a poor job of it so far...

afterall, everything she said was from her first person experiences. She had bumped into that part of the Left that thinks that if you do not 100% agree with them, then you must be evil and you must be stopped. 

4 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Well, you have done such a poor job of it so far...

afterall, everything she said was from her first person experiences. She had bumped into that part of the Left that thinks that if you do not 100% agree with them, then you must be evil and you must be stopped. 

I defy her to run in a conservative primary against Trump if she wants to learn what "mean" is. 

Her stupid candidacy being treated with the derision it deserves isn't mean. She's a cloud-cuckoolander and is being treated as such, except by the people on the right that want her portrayed as a serious candidate. Make of that what you will.

Just now, AUDub said:

I defy her to run in a conservative primary against Trump if she wants to learn what "mean" is. 

Her stupid candidacy being treated with the derision it deserves isn't mean. She's a cloud-cuckoolander and is being treated as such, except by the people on the right that want her portrayed as a serious candidate. Make of that what you will.

Misogynist much?

50 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Misogynist much?

There's nothing misogynist in what I said, asshat. 

6 minutes ago, AUDub said:

There's nothing mysoginist in what I said, asshat. 

Oh really? Calling her a "cloud-cuckoolander" because she is a female and is a caring person that really wants what is best?

Come on, is she really any sillier than Yang, or Castro, or Beto, or DeBlasio, or Steyer, or do i need to go on? Or is it just because she is female?

45 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Oh really? Calling her a "cloud-cuckoolander" because she is a female and is a caring person thatreally wants what is best?

Come on, is she really any sillier than Yang, or Castro, or Beto, or DeBlasio, or Steyer, or do i need to go on? Or is it just because she is female?

You really are a moron. Can't believe I gave you the time of day.

Yes. A moron, an ignoramous. She's literally a Deepak Chopra clone with a history of spouting stupid alt-spiritual bull****, and conservatives are treating her nicely because she's the ideal moonbat.  She's way different from Steyer, Yang, Castro or DeBlasio.

Yeah. The misogyny thing triggers the hell out of me. There's literally nothing misogynistic about what I said. 

You really have no clue what you're dealing with here when it comes to Marianne Williamson. She's deeply, genuinely, crazy as hell. That she's a woman amounts to jack s*** to me. Plenty of crazy men out there too spewing the same stupid pablum. She's the one inserting herself into a primary though. 

"She just wants the best for everyone!"  

Yeah well the idea of balancing your chi with acupuncture,  ear candling and being an anti vaxxer is moronic no matter the gender of the one putting it forward. Seriously, David. Do your research. 

"Dub is being mean to a woman! Misogyny! Misogyny!". 

I'm literally raising a house full of women. I've spent years ingraining the idea that they are not lesser than anyone because of biological coincidence. 

Then I get an a**hole who whips out the word "misogyny" because I dare to criticize a woman for being a moron just like I would any man in the same position.

I need a drink. And for David to grow the hell up. 

Triggered over a 3rd Tier, Nothing Candidate for President?

Name-calling over exactly nothing.

Belittling a person over really nothing but her gender. 

Seems that 'misogynistic' was well placed and on target or maybe you are one of the many people MW was talking about. 

:tease: It is hilarious that you just proved MW's point but yet you cant see it.:-*

7 hours ago, AUDub said:

I'm literally raising a house full of women. I've spent years ingraining the idea that they are not lesser than anyone because of biological coincidence. 

Then I get an a**hole who whips out the word "misogyny" because I dare to criticize a woman for being a moron just like I would any man in the same position.

Not to mention the female ratio at your place of employment is most likely higher.

8 hours ago, AUDub said:

No, You are so over the top animated, just as MW said. Why? She is a 3rd Tier Candidate going nowhere just like Yang, Castro, DeBlasio, Beto, even Steyer, et al. yet you are only animated about her? Oh, she's crazy? So what? Most of America thinks the same thing about Yang, Castro, DeBlasio, Beto, and even Steyer. They have cumulatively spent $MN s to make a <1% impact on the primaries. MW is just another candidate and that is all. Is she a serious candidate? Not really, but she has a right to speak and raise $$$ and participate.

I just do not get all the vitriol. And that was her point. She is not harming a soul. She is doing nothing bad. She is doing everything she has a right to do. Why all the hate?

There is nothing here to hate. She is as loving an individual as you will ever find. Misguided? Maybe, but who gives a damn? Brother maybe you just need to chill out and sit by the pool. If you get this animated over MW, what are you going to be like when someone really bad comes around?

3 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Triggered over a 3rd Tier, Nothing Candidate for President?

Triggered by you being an ass. I have no doubt you're probably the nicest guy face to face, but you're a living example of the GIFW theory.

Name-calling over exactly nothing.

Belittling a person over really nothing but her gender. 

Seems that 'misogynistic' was well placed and on target or maybe you are one of the many people MW was talking about. 

I'm a catch all harsh critic of all purveyors of psuedoscientific woo. You should be familiar enough with me, a poster here for the better part of a decade, to be aware of that. 

It is hilarious that you just proved MW's point but yet you cant see it.

What's to prove? The left isn't taking her seriously as a candidate, and the right is nicer to her for the same reason they were nicer to Jill Stein and Bernie’s bros - because she could serve their interests by being a spoiler.

59 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

Not to mention the female ratio at your place of employment is most likely higher.

Well, it was. I'm a field service engineer now. Mar Cor offered me a tremendous amount of money and flexibility to take the position. I work on water purification in dialysis clinics and heavy industry. I'm basically my own boss too, which is awesome. One man show.

"Here's a truck, Alabama is yours. Have fun!"

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

Well, it was. I'm a field service engineer now. Mar Cor offered me a tremendous amount of money and flexibility to take the position. I work on water purification in dialysis clinics and heavy industry. I'm basically my own boss too, which is awesome. One man show.

"Here's a truck, Alabama is yours. Have fun!"

Dude that's great.....Congratulations!

1 hour ago, jj3jordan said:

Dub wound a little tight.

David, misguided though he may be, doesn't need a defender. Find a climate change thread to latch on to, as is your wont.  

5 minutes ago, AUDub said:

David, misguided though he may be, doesn't need a defender. Find a climate change thread to latch on to, as is your wont.  

Seems like you think everybody is misguided but you.

5 minutes ago, Tiger Sue said:

Seems like you think everybody is misguided but you.

Hardly. I disagree with lot of people here, some of them I'll gladly concede are way smarter or experienced than me.

6 hours ago, AUDub said:

Hardly. I disagree with lot of people here, some of them I'll gladly concede are way smarter or experienced than me.

Dude, you just bitch-exploded over an absolutely nothing candidate talking about how mean OUR own side was being to her. 

You exploded over nothing, while proving her correct...

6 hours ago, AUDub said:

Never more bull s*** ever been posted to this board. This could not be farther from the truth.

Everything MW just said is right here in this thread. It is hilarious watching you deny what you said and did that follows exactly what MW just complained about. 

Image result for fish with hook in mouth meme

Archived