Marianne Williamson Reflects on Tolerance...

DKW 86

5 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Dude, you just bitch-exploded over an absolutely nothing candidate talking about how mean OUR own side was being to her. 

You exploded over nothing, while proving her correct...

OK I'm going to spell this out for you, ass.

I exploded over being accused of misogyny for calling her a crazy person. I've talked about numerous other individuals in the same manner for years here. Mike Adams, Rand Paul, RFK Jr. and Dr. Oz being a few good examples.

Talking about her in the same manner I do them apparently makes me a misogynist. Should I be talking about her differently because she's a woman? Because she's running in the democratic primary? Yeah, no. **** that noise. Her worldview is contemptible alt-spritual vapid bull**** and I'll address it with the level of respect it deserves. None. I'm not changing my tenor because of gender. 

50 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Never more bull s*** ever been posted to this board. This could not be farther from the truth.

Everything MW just said is right here in this thread. It is hilarious watching you deny what you said and did that follows exactly what MW just complained about. 

Image result for fish with hook in mouth meme

Often forget who I'm dealing with here. David is one of those guys who can be absolutely right or batshit crazy depending on the issue being discussed. 

Guess the healing crystal lady that tapdances around the vaccine issue needs a defender here, and any word spoken against her will get you accused of being a misogynist. David to the rescue! 

3 hours ago, AUDub said:

Often forget who I'm dealing with here. David is one of those guys who can be absolutely right or batshit crazy depending on the issue being discussed. 

Guess the healing crystal lady that tapdances around the vaccine issue needs a defender here, and any word spoken against her will get you accused of being a misogynist. David to the rescue! 

Right, left, black, white, blue...........in my opinion the vaccine issue alone makes her batshit crazy........to be honest just listening to her talk for a little over a minute I was convinced.

4 hours ago, AUDub said:

Often forget who I'm dealing with here. David is one of those guys who can be absolutely right or batshit crazy depending on the issue being discussed

I see you've got him figured out pretty well.

But you left out the part about being unable to back-off a mistake. Like doubling down on branding someone a liar based on a specific statement they never said, and which he finally admitted they didn't actually say.  Doesn't matter.  He won't admit he was wrong.  Ever.

So, if David says you are a misogynist, then you are a misogynist until the day he dies.  Context be damned.  

He has issues.

45 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

Right, left, black, white, blue...........in my opinion the vaccine issue alone makes her batshit crazy........to be honest just listening to her talk for a little over a minute I was convinced.

You are a such a misogynist!   ;D

57 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

She's one of those self help gurus. Writes those awful books. Basically the Prosperity Gospel with New Age mysticism subbed for Christianity. You know the type. The Secret. Dianetics. That sort of stuff. 

Such deepity. 

13 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I see you've got him figured out pretty well.

Knew that going in. Just didn't realize it was my week to water him. 

Marianne-Williamson-Dorian.jpg?w=790&h=5

For someone who thinks we can redirect hurricanes with thoughts, she is surprisingly clueless about the motives of others. 

4 hours ago, AUDub said:

Marianne-Williamson-Dorian.jpg?w=790&h=5

For someone who thinks we can redirect hurricanes with thoughts, she is surprisingly clueless about the motives of others. 

Judging by your OVER-reaction here, she couldnt be more right...:(

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

Judging by your OVER-reaction here, she couldnt be more right...:(

I'll gladly cop to being a mean SOB, but that's neither here nor there. Don't like having something I've said baselessly called misogynistic, hence the outrage.

There's literally no defending this vanity run from a New Age woomeister, and Republicans love having her around because she's a great way to strawman the left:

It really is that simple.

I'm sure she means well and all that, but the fact of the matter is that she's a New Age grifter whose views on things like mental healthcare and vaccinations are best described as "dangerously full of s***."

Hard pass. 

16 hours ago, AUDub said:

Why aren't you hanging in the beer club anymore? :cheers:

Just lazy. I'll try to do better. One of my bro's did bring me a case of Creature Comforts Tropcalia this week and I sent him home with a case of Snake Handler. Good trade IMO. :cheers:

• 2 months later...

Friendly reminder that David thinks we should "tolerate" this dingbat. 

Once again wrong topic. This whole thread was about how MW was being treated by the Left and Right. 

That was all. Now that you and your misogynistic crap have gotten here, well it went south. You obviously dont respect her ideas etc. I cant say I ever did either, but when she talks about how she is treated one on one by different people, well then we go nutz. 

She made a simple statement that seems to obviously backed up by many others. Look at how Gabbard is being beaten up. Look at Harris. This has not been a great example of anything but eating your own.

Archived