Pearl on Finebaum

BJCrawford

I just love Pearl. He’s on Finebaum and such a great ambassador for Auburn. I also admire him appearing on the show after the nasty commentary from Finebaum last year. Most would have told Finebaum to pound sand.   He was very classy on the show.

2 hours ago, BJCrawford said:

I just love Pearl. He’s on Finebaum and such a great ambassador for Auburn. I also admire him appearing on the show after the nasty commentary from Finebaum last year. Most would have told Finebaum to pound sand.   He was very classy on the show.

Successful people realize they can't do it alone. Then they learn to get there they have to surround themselves with people who have qualities they don't have themselves. Hence why Finebaum needed a classy person on his show. :)

5 hours ago, gr82be said:

Successful people realize they can't do it alone. Then they learn to get there they have to surround themselves with people who have qualities they don't have themselves. Hence why Finebaum needed a classy person on his show. :)

I see what you did there. And I like it.

On 9/27/2019 at 4:30 PM, BJCrawford said:

So what nasty commentary did Finebaum hurl at Pearl last year?

20 minutes ago, KolchakAU85 said:

So what nasty commentary did Finebaum hurl at Pearl last year?

He said over and over that Pearl would be fired.  What bothered me the most was the fact he seemed giddy about it. I think it’s hypocritical for him to act like he’s his best buddy now.  I feel Pearl probably held his nose and did that interview.

finebaum is a tennessee guy so i would bet pawl is still butthurt from coach pearl not being there anymore.

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

finebaum is a tennessee guy so i would bet pawl is still butthurt from coach pearl not being there anymore.

Tennessee grad but I don't think he cares much about them anymore. 

18 hours ago, gr82be said:

Tennessee grad but I don't think he cares much about them anymore. 

he may claim he does not but he was all about pruitt and him bringing tennessee back. the thing with paul is he goes back and forth depending on whom he is talking to.

50 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

he may claim he does not but he was all about pruitt and him bringing tennessee back. the thing with paul is he goes back and forth depending on whom he is talking to.

Paul is a Bama guy and cares about nobody else. If anything, he seems to kind of jeer about Tennessee.

Archived