Mississippi State Game Thread

abw0004

I got here early so I thought I would start it up!  Here we go boys and girls!  Auburn vs. Mississippi State!  Let’s get that revenge!  War Eagle!

1750EEAA-5AE7-48DE-B1A0-40C209825DD4.jpeg

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I got here early so I thought I would start it up!  Here we go boys and girls!  Auburn vs. Mississippi State!  Let’s get that revenge!  War Eagle!

I’m jealous!! Hoping to make it Down for ole Miss.

27 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

My last minute seats...

20190928_170649.jpg

5 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

There are A LOT of recruits visiting today.  Last time I saw this many was the Alabama game. 

5F2DE803-967B-41E9-BAF7-174C8AA6C224.jpeg

I think I see Danny Sheridan down there around the 10 yard line. Still searching for the Bagman!

The injuries to the starting QB's for Miss State, Florida and Arkansas the past few weeks has forced their coaches to play their backups. It seems rather odd that we (Auburn and Coaches) have gotten to see a lot of what those guys are capable of doing. So far all 3 backups have seemingly "outplayed" their starters. Hoping that will be of benefit to Auburn getting to know ahead of time what to expect somewhat and not be blindsided by a backup on gamedays.

WDE!

May our OL be mean, our backs swift, and our QBs accurate . . . and may our D be nasty and filled with the rage of revenge!

3 minutes ago, Auburn Kev said:

He has been saying it every home game.  Still just as cool every time 

The Final Four team is on the field.  Chuma is in the house with Barkley.  Barkley tried on his ring and the stadium went wild

A girl held up a sign asking Chuma to be her formal date on the big screen.  And then the zoomed on Chuma.  He got embarrassed.  

• WarTiger changed the title to Mississippi State Game Thread

Archived