Mississippi State Postgame Thread

ToraGirl

Night, y'all! Been fun...be safe!!

images (2).jpeg

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Annihilation. Work on the fumbles everyone. Bo Nix went off. Seth had 100 yards. Gus remained tough. Defense lived up to its name. Not much too even complain about.

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Annihilation. Work on the fumbles everyone. Bo Nix went off. Seth had 100 yards. Gus remained tough. Defense lived up to its name. Not much too even complain about.

out of likes... ditto

4 minutes ago, DAG said:

Oh, they’ll be the “fumbles”crowd and the “Joey didn’t get to play enough” crowd. Some of our AU brethren will manage a way to not enjoy this somehow. :) 

Everyone in this thread is basically gone say the sane thing

“Stop fumbling!!!”

“Good job offensively and defensively”

“Good to see Bo hit the deep passes”

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

The fumbles wear me out . AU has to clean that up before next week. Au has fumbled several times this season . Other than that the staff and team deserve all the credit . Absolutely dominated 

Just now, NoALtiger said:

Oh, they’ll be the fumbles crowd and the Joey didn’t get to play enough crowd. Some of our AU brethren will manage a way to not enjoy this somehow. :) 

Or people who want their favorite players to get more PT, touches , blah, blah. You can’t make everyone happy. I am just enjoying this damn game.

I have to imagine the players are too. 

7 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

Oh, they’ll the fumbles crowd and the Joey didn’t get to play enough crowd. Some of our AU brethren will manage a way to not enjoy this somehow. :) 

I think the CROW? thread wore a lot of that out on both sides...War Eagle!

Just now, JDUBB4AU said:

The fumbles wear me out . AU has to clean that up before next week. Au has fumbled several times this season . Other than that the staff and team deserve all the credit . Absolutely dominated 

Yep can’t do that in the swamp.

There is a hint of magic in the air.  I saw the offensive improvement that I hoped to see.  There is room for improvement, but tonight I've got no complaints. Let's take it to the swamp lizards.

Gotta work on the fumbles, but what a fanny whipping that was. Hope that bunch of winners enjoys the ride back to the middle of nowhere. Starkville better be ready to come back down to Earth for the foreseeable future. 

Just now, Cardin Drake said:

There is a hint of magic in the air.  I saw the offensive improvement that I hoped to see.  There is room for improvement, but tonight I've got no complaints. Let's take it to the swamp lizards.

Huuuuuuge game!

Awesome game.. Nix and Williams showed out. Big shout out to the OL especially Tega.. they have gotten better each week. Need to address fumbling issues.. other than that nothing to complain about.  Also shout out to CGM for play calling which was nice and not slowing down but keeping his foot on states throat all night. On to next week. 

1 minute ago, Sizzle said:

“Stop fumbling!!!”

Unity at last!! 

image.jpg

In August I was very anxious about a trip to the Swamp. Now I cant wait for us to get there. Defense playing lights out, Bo getting untracked with the passing game, healthy WRs, running game cranking, reverses, slants, tight ends involved, and a very salty Gus. I believe Saturday will be the game where it all comes together and we put a serious curb stomp on Coach Hunchback. WDE!

5 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

“Stop fumbling!!!”

That’s how it should be. This was an awesome game from the team. Complete 180 from JH when I watched us play Tulane. 

Just now, Gowebb11 said:

In August I was very anxious about a trip to the Swamp. Now I cant wait for us to get there. Defense playing lights out, Bo getting untracked with the passing game, healthy WRs, running game cranking, reverses, slants, tight ends involved, and a very salty Gus. I believe Saturday will be the game where it all comes together and we put a serious curb stomp on Coach Hunchback. WDE!

How about Sal making that catch? I like when he actually uses his body as a shield. 

4 minutes ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

Gotta work on the fumbles, but what a fanny whipping that was. Hope that bunch of winners enjoys the ride back to the middle of nowhere. Starkville better be ready to come back down to Earth for the foreseeable future. 

Out of likes...but yassss!

images (1).jpeg

Archived