ToraGirl

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

Out of likes...but yassss!

images (1).jpeg

I will gladly clear this up for you. uat. Next question???😎

Glad to see Williams get in the carries and Joey throwing it.  Loved that the backups got some playing time.  Improve the depth and set them up for success in the future.

1 minute ago, WarTim said:

I will gladly clear this up for you. uat. Next question???😎

Nope. I can have a tie. 🤣 One down, one to go! And I feel "mo betta" about that one to go than I have in a while. Why, I might even start their Lookalikes a few weeks early...

1 minute ago, AUatHeart said:

I’m just glad that AU football is fun to watch again!  WDE!!!

Same. Its exciting to be getting respected and play physical football. There is so much room for growth. We haven’t even peaked yet!

25 minutes ago, Grumps said:

Good night! I always try to like Miss St. better than Ole Miss, but this Miss St. team plays like a bunch of thugs.

X1000 and the #%*&& officials let so much of it go.

Just now, wareagleguy said:

When Gus calls games with that chip on his shoulder, the O is night and day different

Somebody get a message to Gus that Dan Mullen called his dog ugly...STAT!

4 minutes ago, AUatHeart said:

I’m just glad that AU football is fun to watch again!  WDE!!!

Agree.. and it is nice to say that the play calling has  been good .. giving CGM credit where it is due.. 

27 minutes ago, Grumps said:

Good night! I always try to like Miss St. better than Ole Miss, but this Miss St. team plays like a bunch of thugs.

I hate both equally 

3 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

Somebody get a message to Gus that Dan Mullen called his dog ugly...STAT!

Or that Yella Fella is still chatting up Stoops! Whatever works!

Great win tonight!  I like the direction this team is heading.  Fumbles need to be cleaned up.

I do have a question/concern about something I’ve noticed the last few games and saw again tonight:  Whenever the RB is brought in motion and end their motion next to the QB they sometimes ‘hop’ in that spot.  Every time, they ‘hop’, it seems that they get the ball on a handoff.  Has anyone else noticed this?  I just worry about this being a tell that the defenses we face can pick up on, but it doesn’t seem to have hurt us so far.

Great game I really have nothing to complain about. O-Line showed the improvement we have all been waiting for. When we pull out O-line is very good and we are getting better at getting in D-Lines face and just saying I am badder then you are. Play calling has a lot to do with improved line play. D doesn't know what play is coming so they have to make decisions as opposed to going to where you are sure the play will be. Today we asaw the run setup the pass and later the pass setup the run. Flash getting to the edge opens everything. Perfect weekend best team performance of the year and Sharife Cooper verballed to Auburn today. War Eagle.

26 minutes ago, Texan4Auburn said:

WDE!

I was highly disappointed in our punting average and our inability get the punter more involved in the game.

And field goals too. How am I supposed to boast about my man crush when he can only go 8/8 on extra points and no opportunities to kick FGs. I don't even know whether to blame Gus or Bo for this so I just say it's 50/50. 

I want to See Stats grade on this game. Getting a big lead early also helped us shutdown Hill. Who the few times he did get a little seam showed that he is a great player.

30 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

Everyone in this thread is basically gone say the sane thing

“Stop fumbling!!!”

“Good job offensively and defensively”

“Good to see Bo hit the deep passes”

Shut the site down, Mods...Sizzle has pre-empted the need for it...again. :rolleyes:

10 minutes ago, Auburn Kev said:

Hopefully against Florida & Arkansas, D.J. Williams can get some carries with the first team. He could make a difference for the offense in late October and November.

Florida got eviscerated vs DeeJay Dallas, DJ and Boobie should be just as physical, although Idk if either are as fast (or as good)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW THAT WAS A FREAKING W BAAAAAAAAAY BAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First time I have actually enjoyed Auburn play offense against a SEC opponent since Amen Corner in 2017!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!! Lets do that again next week. WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!!!! 

5 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Shut the site down, Mods...Sizzle has pre-empted the need for it...again. :rolleyes:

Naaaahhh. Let’s keep it going. 😳😳

Archived