Favorite play from last night

bigbird

5 hours ago, McLoofus said:

To your point, loved the long catch by Sal. Just everything we've seen other teams do to us but we haven't seemed to be able to accomplish ourselves. Throw it up where only your big bodied WR can get it said big bodied receiver uses said big body to shield/fight off the defender, high points the ball, comes down with the catch. 

Big time props to Sal! I can't believe people were writing this kid off after a shaky first year when he had 2 more years of eligibility left. It's coming together for him.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Tiger said:

Big time props to Sal! I can't believe people were writing this kid off after a shaky first year when he had 2 more years of eligibility left. It's coming together for him.

I was a bit disappointed in his first season because of all the hype that I read about him but yeah, your right in that it takes more time for some than others to get acclimated. I also think success breeds success too among these guys. Bo is going through his progressions and hitting some guys who didn't get a look last year for whatever reason. I think they now know they could get the ball on any designed pass play no matter where they are. I love watching the passing game this year. I think they will all just continue to get better. Bo is awesome. 

I really loved that fake toss and then throw to Hastings in the middle. There was another play where we've run the same formation but we took a 3rd option that caught my eye and got me excited. @bigbird might have alluded to it earlier but I'll see if I can find video of it.

Archived