5* SG Jalen Green Picks The G League

tigerbrotha12

27 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

He last visited in September lol.

Mah bad....i was under the impression he was here for the Kentucky game. Thanks for clarifying

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, ellitor said:

FWIW all info from AU expects him to leave.

Torn whether to be sad or happy.  Sad: Hate to see him go and the thought of him here next year is electrifing.  Happy: because it is great to think AU may have a one-and-done lottery pick.  That is a new stepping stone for our program!

That same writer had some more tweets after he said Jalen Green to AU was looking like a lock.

If we could land Kuminga that would be 2 top 3 but now I remember he's not in the 2020 class.  When do we expect Jalen to make a decision?

11 hours ago, thewhiz7 said:

If we could land Kuminga that would be 2 top 3 but now I remember he's not in the 2020 class.  When do we expect Jalen to make a decision?

Right now people are saying not for a couple of months. 

3 hours ago, JFDTiger80 said:
15 hours ago, thewhiz7 said:

Right now people are saying not for a couple of months. 

And @thewhiz7 it's very possible Kuminga reclassifies to 2020.

18 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

That same writer had some more tweets after he said Jalen Green to AU was looking like a lock.

Likely to keep people clicking. If people thought Green was a lock, they'd stop clicking on news about him. I think he's just trying to keep the other teams' fans' interested. Jalen feels like an Auburn lean, and with Sharife being here, we've got a really good shot at closing the deal.

32 minutes ago, thewhiz7 said:

Thanks @ellitor  do you have an idea where Kuminga might rank in the 2020 class?  

Nope but top 10 would be a safe guess.

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Stop what you’re doing. 

Lead expert Jerry Meyer just CB’d Jalen Green to AU!!!!!!

This is the news everyone is looking at on the basketball recruiting world right now.

For those that will be negative and say "yeah, if he doesn't go pro which he probably will....":

247 contributors can select "Pro" as their choice for a CB. This means Jerry Meyer believes there is a greater likelihood that Jalen Green ends up at Auburn over anywhere else, including overseas. 

Don't get my hopes up? Way too late. WE WANT JALEN!!!!

1 minute ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

lol too be fair Bowel Movement knows nothing. He is just piggybacking like he always does.

11 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

For those that will be negative and say "yeah, if he doesn't go pro which he probably will....":

247 contributors can select "Pro" as their choice for a CB. This means Jerry Meyer believes there is a greater likelihood that Jalen Green ends up at Auburn over anywhere else, including overseas. 

Don't get my hopes up? Way too late. WE WANT JALEN!!!!

Lol that is NOT what he said when he posted on the AU board. I don't like that even after Jalen came out a few weeks ago and said he was going to college that basically people who do this for a living and in the business are saying we do not believe you.

22 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Lol that is NOT what he said when he posted on the AU board. I don't like that even after Jalen came out a few weeks ago and said he was going to college that basically people who do this for a living and in the business are saying we do not believe you.

I saw that post too, but I don't get, then, why he wouldn't just pick Jalen to go pro, which is an option for contributors to pick on 247.

1 minute ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

I saw that post too, but I don't get, then, why he wouldn't just pick Jalen to go pro, which is an option for contributors to pick on 247.

No idea. All the crystal balls for Makur Maker are to go Pro. It would be SO AUBURN for a kid like Jalen Green to go to Auburn.............. IF he did not go overseas instead!!!! lol.

30 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol too be fair Bowel Movement knows nothing. He is just piggybacking like he always does.

I agree to an extent, but the only other 2020 recruit he's put in a CB for is Chris Moore, and he was actually the first one to pick AU with him. 

In fact, Marcello hasn't missed on a guy he's CB'd to Auburn Basketball in his career yet...

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

@GwillMac6. I want to say LFG so bad but I’m trying not to get ahead of myself lol

D6640DED-D903-444A-B078-0CE1E62EF829.gif

If we knew for sure he was going to college it would 10000000% be a LFG moment. But of course it can NEVER EVER be easy for good ol AU. Something else always has to be going on.

Archived