• Last Reply
8 minutes ago, fredst said:

Extra points for this. Always liked this song and video

rt.gif

ByEVAN DANIELS 
  •  
  •  
  •  

SPRINGFIELD, Mass. – Five-star guard Jalen Green wanted to set the record straight on Sunday, shortly after putting up 26 points in a win at the Hoophall Classic.

Rumors have been swirling about the possibility of Green, a 6-foot-5 combination guard, going the professional route instead of college.

“I’ve been seeing that, and I want to let everyone know that, that is not an option,” Green said about going pro. “I’m considering college only. I’ve been looking at things saying I’m going pro, but that’s not the case, I am going to college.”

Green has taken official visits to Auburn, Florida State, Memphis, Oregon and USC. Green said that he doesn’t plan to take anymore visits. Memphis assistant Mike Miller watched him today at the Hoophall Classic.

In terms of making a college choice, Green is looking at the spring.

“It’s not going to be too late after the season,” Green said. “I don’t want to say a certain time, because I don’t want to give it away but it should be right after the season.”

Green, who is currently ranked No. 3 overall and as the No. 2 combination guard, is in the midst of a terrific senior season, and has played himself into the running for the No. 1 spot in the final 2020 player rankings.

To go with the 26 points on Sunday, Green tossed out five assists and grabbed five rebounds. Green made four of his seven three-point attempts.

3 hours ago, gr82be said:

I read back over the thread and didn't see an announcement date othee than when the season is over. Have you seen anything certain?

Nothing other than just  after his high school season. Most expect sometime around the late signing period in April at this point.

53 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/RP3natural/status/1219346162802708483

guys one of the most knowledgeable fellas you’ll find on twitter, I just happened to see him tweet about Sharife and my eyes went yuge

So people can see without having to click the link

47 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/RP3natural/status/1219346162802708483

guys one of the most knowledgeable fellas you’ll find on twitter, I just happened to see him tweet about Sharife and my eyes went yuge

First Reaction:

untitled.png

Second Reaction:

2.png

3 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

You can spend an hour cherishing JG NBA comparisons, no lie. I don’t give a DARN how bad this season is if BP lands that guy alongside SC

It's not going to be bad. Remember before the season most of our goals for the team was to just make the NCAA Tourney in this transition year. We aren't far from sealing that goal.

3 hours ago, ellitor said:

It's not going to be bad. Remember before the season most of our goals for the team was to just make the NCAA Tourney in this transition year. We aren't far from sealing that goal.

hyperbole

12 hours ago, ellitor said:

Bout 6 more wins ought to do the trick

54 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Should get 2 this week.

tenor-4.gif

1 hour ago, Tiger said:

What does this guy know that the world doesn't? DON'T PLAY WITH MY EMOTIONS, RASHAD.

very knowledgeable fella about basketball in general, hes either based in GA or just a homer of young Hawks talent, so I wouldnt be surprised if he had a couple recruiting connections in the state 

in the comments he does opine that its "his thoughts" that the kid goes there when asked if JG already committed. I believe we're still in the spot of Auburn leaning but not Auburn locked down, in spirit, like with Sharife for however long. 

1 hour ago, auburn4ever said:

Coach Pearl and his staff needs to do a better job on the recruiting front. Put more 4 & 5 * eggs in more baskets.

Coach Pearl and his staff just signed the highest rated recruit in Auburn Basketball history. 

3 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

Coach Pearl and his staff needs to do a better job on the recruiting front. Put more 4 & 5 * eggs in more baskets.

Don’t let your frustrations with Gus confuse you. Pearl is doing a damn good job on the recruiting trail.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Don’t let your frustrations with Gus confuse you. Pearl is doing a damn good job on the recording trail.

Had no idea Bruce was that good of a singer

4 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

Bro you don’t get enough of these posts in the football section? Why do this to us 8 basketball posters 

6 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

BA9BF214-5A43-49DC-B564-221E50AE27A4.gif

Archived