5* SG Jalen Green Picks The G League

tigerbrotha12

6 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

Coach Pearl and his staff needs to do a better job on the recruiting front. Put more 4 & 5 * eggs in more baskets.

🙄

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

Coach Pearl and his staff needs to do a better job on the recruiting front. Put more 4 & 5 * eggs in more baskets.

giphy.gif

19 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

How many baskets does Pearl need per recruiting season...geez?

I'll take just the one he's holding now(and it's big enough to hold a lot of Grade A eggs).

On 1/21/2020 at 3:57 PM, auburn4ever said:

Oh a4e you make me.......................never mind

15 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Oh a4e you make me.......................never mind

A spin off of "Mickey"

Oh a4e, you so blind! You so blind! You blow my mind!

18 minutes ago, dyehardfanAU said:

He's the #1 composite player in the Class of 2022.

I will start looking at 22s near the end of this year.

24 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I will start looking at 22s near the end of this year.

ESPN had him on the cover of their magazine at the end of last year saying he is the true next Lebron James.  Huge article on him if you ever wanted to read it.

emoni-bates-cover.jpg

Very interesting that he's recruiting for us here. Have we been on Bates?

I'm not complaining one bit though. The NBA will likely get rid of the 1 and done rule by the time Bates' time comes though I assume.

5 minutes ago, CameronCrazy said:

Hopefully that embarrassing 40 point loss to Tulsa opened up Jalen’s eyes to Penny’s coaching ability.

Could work the exact opposite way as to say "see how much we need you"

53 minutes ago, Tiger said:

I'm not complaining one bit though. The NBA will likely get rid of the 1 and done rule by the time Bates' time comes though I assume.

I don’t think we’re Emoni level yet 

1 hour ago, Tiger said:

I hope this is true ... I haven’t seen, but is there recent news about nba going away from 1 and done?  I think the college game would be soooooooo much better if these kids stayed for 3 years like baseball.

4 minutes ago, mustache eagle said:

I hope this is true ... I haven’t seen, but is there recent news about nba going away from 1 and done?  I think the college game would be soooooooo much better if these kids stayed for 3 years like baseball.

The NBA will likely remove the 1 and done rule in the next 2-3 years. However, I doubt there will be a rule that they have to stay 3 years -- and I agree with that. If a guy is good enough to go at any time, he should have the freedom to do so. This is America after all.  But I believe the NBA will remove the 19 years old/1 year removed from graduating HS restriction they have on players eligible for the draft. That has been a hot topic that resurfaced last year with Zion, his play, and his injury last season. And of course this year with James Wiseman having his situation that led to his eligibility being lost for a large chunk of the year.

49 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Dude is a prodigy, I hope he goes straight to the league. A him or a Zion, college is just a segway

I have no problem with him coming to AU for 1 year. I would love to see him play with Cooper and whoever ends up on next years team. If he is as good as advertised, why wouldn't you want to see him in an AU jersey?

Once these big time recruits come to Auburn, be it for 1 year or longer and they move on to the NBA, more and more big time recruits will consider us knowing they can get to the league when they go to AU.

Archived