5* SG Jalen Green Picks The G League

tigerbrotha12

He’ll be playing in the McDonald’s All-American game with our boy Sharife Cooper! Along with Greg Brown. Hope they all play for the same team. Throw BJ Boston and Walker Kessler on that team too to make them see what they’re missing out on haha. Not saying we get Jalen and/or Greg, but dang, that would be unreal. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AU got a crystal ball for Jalen Green from a NC State insider today!!! I hope he has some good intel and it is not just a guess! lol.

22 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Emoni Bates doing some volunteer work for us on IG 

Saw this on twitter. This is what you are talking about I am guessing?!?! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I freaking love love LOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!

hjhj.jpg

26 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

AU got a crystal ball for Jalen Green from a NC State insider today!!! I hope he has some good intel and it is not just a guess! lol.

I'm really trying not to let myself get heart broken but all this recent smoke has got the juices flowing.

3 hours ago, JFDTiger80 said:

I have no problem with him coming to AU for 1 year. I would love to see him play with Cooper and whoever ends up on next years team. If he is as good as advertised, why wouldn't you want to see him in an AU jersey?

Oh there’s no chance of him coming to auburn lol. He only said that because of the crumbs the two (JG and SC) have been leaving in reference to each other. I said that previous post because college is a waste of time for someone of his caliber

8 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Oh there’s no chance of him coming to auburn lol. He only said that because of the crumbs the two (JG and SC) have been leaving in reference to each other. I said that previous post because college is a waste of time for someone of his caliber

If the NBA still has its one and done rule by then which looks unlikely I think we would be in the conversation for him  even if it is on the outside and maybe get a OV at least. The usual suspects would be involved plus the 2 in state schools I am sure in Michigan State and Michigan.

52 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

If the NBA still has its one and done rule by then which looks unlikely I think we would be in the conversation for him  even if it is on the outside and maybe get a OV at least. The usual suspects would be involved plus the 2 in state schools I am sure in Michigan State and Michigan.

An existing chance, but not a significant one imo

4 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

If someone had ever told me AU would be in the top 2 for 2 top 4 projected picks in a draft I would have checked them in a looney bin. Yet that's where we are with Green & Kuminga.

19 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

14 hours ago, ellitor said:

If someone had ever told me AU would be in the top 2 for 2 top 4 projected picks in a draft I would have checked them in a looney bin. Yet that's where we are with Green & Kuminga.

I just really can't imagine what this new normal is like for those of you who have been real fans of this team all along.

Image result for bohemian rhapsody is this the real life gif" 

21 hours ago, McLoofus said:

I just really can't imagine what this new normal is like for those of you who have been real fans of this team all along.

Image result for bohemian rhapsody is this the real life gif" 

I just hope Auburn is not the basketball version of Ole Miss football.

17 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

That depends. Is Bruce smart enough to use a burner phone or is he going to be a absolute dumbass like freeze and use a school issued phone!?!? Lol

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

That depends. Is Bruce smart enough to use a burner phone or is he going to be a absolute dumbass like freeze and use a school issues phone!?!? Lol

Let's hope he uses a burner if he is calling hookers. But hat is what got Freeze fired, not what led to OM getting hammered.

17 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

I prefer warm dry blankets BUT THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE MISTER SUMTER

😝

5 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

Let's hope he uses a burner if he is calling hookers. But hat is what got Freeze fired, not what led to OM getting hammered.

......... Lol

downloadfile-6.jpg

1 hour ago, SumterAubie said:

Except Bruce has a long track record of being an outstanding recruiter. It's not a red flag for Bruce to be landing top prospects. It's a red flag when Hugh Freeze does out of nowhere though

23 hours ago, Tiger said:

Except Bruce has a long track record of being an outstanding recruiter. It's not a red flag for Bruce to be landing top prospects. It's a red flag when Hugh Freeze does out of nowhere though

Still everybody colors outside NCAA's recruiting lines including Kentucky per a convo I had with Keith at the basketball game yesterday.

Archived