5* SG Jalen Green Picks The G League

tigerbrotha12

8 minutes ago, gravejd said:

Every day i check this board waiting to see this penned at the top with the title changed to Green Commits to AU!!!!! Get on it Jalen!!! Lets do this!!!!

Still got nearly a month before you can start that kind of watch.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Still got nearly a month before you can start that kind of watch.

Not sure about @gravejd but that's not gonna stop me from checking each day just to be sure :)

Jalen's last game of the season will be played on Friday night (assuming they make the championship game). In a Bleacher Report article back in January, Jalen had this to say about his announcement:

"It's not going to be too late after the season," he said. "I don't want to say a certain time, because I don't want to give it away but it should be right after the season."

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2872195-5-star-g-jalen-green-denies-pro-basketball-rumors-i-am-going-to-college

11 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Jalen's last game of the season will be played on Friday night (assuming they make the championship game). In a Bleacher Report article back in January, Jalen had this to say about his announcement:

"It's not going to be too late after the season," he said. "I don't want to say a certain time, because I don't want to give it away but it should be right after the season."

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2872195-5-star-g-jalen-green-denies-pro-basketball-rumors-i-am-going-to-college

He could view his season not being over til after the McDonald's All American game in early April. Since he has said April multiple times lately in articles more recent than that one for an announcement I assume that is his mindset.

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

He could view his season not being over til after the McDonald's All American game in early April. Since he has said April multiple times lately for an announcement I assume that was his mindset.

Not disagreeing with you, I just haven't seen where he said April. Don't think it definitely will be in March either, I'm just wondering where the speculation of the McD's AA game came from

58 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

I'm just wondering where the speculation of the McD's AA game came from

Just fans speculating. It’s going off of reports that he or his dad has said it would be April in various interviews. That game is in April so it seems like a logical guess for people to make. Whoever is televising the game would sure as heck love it.

18 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Just fans speculating. It’s going off of reports that he or his dad has said it would be April in various interviews. That game is in April so it seems like a logical guess for people to make. Whoever is televising the game would sure as heck love it.

Yep, would certainly make sense for that to happen, just wondering if there had been some statement from him about it. Would love for it to be sooner rather than later, but would certainly understand if he wants to do it then. 

I am trying not to imagine us rolling onto the court with Coop, Green, Brown, and JWilliams next year.  But I’m struggling!  Heck, I may as well add Okoro to my delusional imaginary scenario to round out our starting 5.   🤣🤣🤣

6 minutes ago, thewhiz7 said:

JG, go ahead and make that commitment to AU please! 

Would be hard to if the NCAA suspends all sports Spring recruiting like they should.

17 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Would be hard to if the NCAA suspends all sports Spring recruiting like they should.

He doesn't need recruiting, just commit via social media 😁

Screenshot_20200313-160448.png

Screenshot_20200313-160443.png

Sooo I was on twitter and came across momma greens page and her likes are filled with auburn posts.....I can’t believe Ive gone this low Lmao 

1 hour ago, Jaxr29 said:

Sooo I was on twitter and came across momma greens page and her likes are filled with auburn posts.....I can’t believe Ive gone this low Lmao 

Lol thank you for taking one for the team!!!

17 minutes ago, fredst said:

It would be JABA on steroids to somehow miss out on recruits because of a pandemic, lol

Or when we field good teams with a shot at a championship 🙃

I think ESPN individuals that cover CBB usually have quite a few sources, they just have to pander to the entities that make them money, as all major sports networks do. Gotta ride the slant that works 

On another note: In a post Jerry Stackhouse and Penny world, I'd like to think Mike could find a spot somewhere, definitely in the state of Florida

....like Miami???

Archived