5* SG Jalen Green Picks The G League

tigerbrotha12

4 minutes ago, thewhiz7 said:

IF we do land JG, does that improve our chances with JK and GB?  Do we have an idea when JK might decide if he is going to reclassify? 

Absolutely!!!! It will really give downtown Greg Brown something to think about for 9 days as we put one last full court press on him but this time with our staff, coop AND a second McDonald's all American.

Sometime in the summer. That's why I rather get Greg Brown and not go on this wild goose chase for Kuminga the next few months.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, thewhiz7 said:

IF we do land JG, does that improve our chances with JK and GB? 

@thewhiz7 Been asked & answered a few times on GB combined in the GB, JG, & 2020 recruiting threads & I think you asked before 1 of those times. On both not sure it will help but it obviously won't hurt.

2 hours ago, thewhiz7 said:

Do we have an idea when JK might decide if he is going to reclassify? 

Nope. The pandemic has thrown a monkey wrench in all that kind of info & even if kids will be able to.

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Absolutely!!!!

Not sure about that. I look at it as a W or L. If Brown picks us then it helped. If not then it truly will not have helped. Hoping you're right though.

3 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Well freaking said!!! I feel like the people who post here are much more passionate and have a greater love and most importantly greater knowledge for the sport than the big shiny toy in football that is more popular. 

In the football forum you get any tom, dick or Harry from the Auburn spectrum to talk about football. It def attracts more of a casual type of fans. 

Lol that came off really elitist and snobby!!! Bahaha oh well I said how I really felt!!! The true AU fans are in the basketball forum as well as the baseball and softball forums.

You guys need to hush with this noise, lest some of the football only crowd see it and decide to take up part time residence over here. 

1 minute ago, AuburnArch13 said:

You guys need to hush with this noise, lest some of the football only crowd see it and decide to take up part time residence over here. 

dasdas.gif

Too late. Football guy here. Yall done gone and messed up talking down to us football guy's! Gonna have to post this elitism in the football forums and let all of us mess this pretty little sorority forum up! 💯😎

9 hours ago, tbone4jc said:

Too late. Football guy here. Yall done gone and messed up talking down to us football guy's! Gonna have to post this elitism in the football forums and let all of us mess this pretty little sorority forum up! 💯😎

Oh noze! What have we done??

6 hours ago, thewhiz7 said:

Oh noze! What have we done??

We got this fammy and Brodie 4 life!!! The football only fans take on the personality and mentality of Gus 🙄🤧🤢...... Us on the other hand!?!? We take on the personality and mentality of the greatest personality and showman and motivator in sports!!!! Bruce freaking Pearl!!!!! Woooooooo!!!!!!!!

You know he is cracking up JG and the rest of the recruits on FaceTime during all of this!!!! LFG!!!! Clooooooossssssssiiiinnnnnnnng time!!!! Come home Jalen!!!! We need you!!! Lol

Screenshot_20200406-133904.png

20 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Screenshot_20200406-133904.png

I apologize for my oldness but what is Litty?

3 minutes ago, thewhiz7 said:

I apologize for my oldness but what is Litty?

Short for lit.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Short for lit.

Getting lit a little young don't you think? 😂

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Short for lit.

Which is short for on fire, which is short for awesome haha. 

8 minutes ago, thewhiz7 said:

Getting lit a little young don't you think? 😂

Different kind of lit. Green's lit means off the chain.

13 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Different kind of lit. Green's lit means off the chain.

Ah! Thank you for the clarification.  You might be old... when a thread on a message board starts because you need an explanation of what Litty is.

3 hours ago, ellitor said:

Well long for but ya. lol

12ab4bfe1320f872036ed40b989199d6.gif

3 hours ago, AUBwins said:

Which is short for on fire, which is short for awesome haha. 

KaleidoscopicBrilliantGemsbuck-small.gif

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

Cool as the other side of the pillow. A bit of controlled chaos with those handles. 

Archived