5* SG Jalen Green Picks The G League

tigerbrotha12

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

So anybody still have any concerns about him running the point when Sharife is catching a breather?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ellitor said:

So anybody still have any concerns about him running the point when Sharife is catching a breather?

Assuming our point doesn’t have to distribute the ball, no. Otherwise I have no idea, I thought that was gonna show some passing or something. :)  

1 hour ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

I reeeeeaaaally want Jalen to come to AU

source-8.gif

Have we gotten anything more definitive as far as a commitment date than the “It should be April 15 … around that date” quote from the Mark Spears interview a few weeks back, or is that still the latest? 

25 minutes ago, AuburnArch13 said:

Have we gotten anything more definitive as far as a commitment date than the “It should be April 15 … around that date” quote from the Mark Spears interview a few weeks back, or is that still the latest? 

That's still the latest on when he will announce. It may not exactly be that date but around then.

10 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

I'm loving his step back move!

9 hours ago, AuburnArch13 said:

I thought he told one of the three major recruiting sites it was going to be the 15th. I’m pretty sure Evan Daniels reported it.

16 hours ago, ellitor said:

I would be....he looks really loose with the ball and that showed nothing of his passing skills. He could be a great PG but those highlights didn't show PG skills to me. Has a pretty good handle though and i could see him putting in spot minutes at the 1

19 minutes ago, LKEEL75 said:

It would be just AU's luck that JG commits and then we don't have basketball next year....

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fauci-says-u-s-should-be-able-to-head-back-to-school-in-fall

"You know, it is unpredictable, but you can get a feel for it if we start talking about the things where the curve goes down," Fauci said. "How we respond and what kind of a rebound we see or don't see, I think is going to have a lot of influence probably more immediately on things like summer camps than it does in the fall,"  He continued: "I fully expect – though, I'm humble enough to know that I can't accurately predict – that by the time we get to the fall that we will have this under control, enough that it certainly will not be the way it is now where people are shutting schools."

added quote and source to give context

Brooks Hansen, Memphis writer, still seems to think its either Memphis or pro ball for JG. IDK, I hear a few saying this, but mostly everyone else thinks its Auburn. Sharife seems confident, Hooks seems confident, Bossi seems confident.... will be interesting to see what the guys that miss on it say. Most everyone seems to think they've got the VIP info. 

34 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Brooks Hansen, Memphis writer, still seems to think its either Memphis or pro ball for JG. IDK, I hear a few saying this, but mostly everyone else thinks its Auburn. Sharife seems confident, Hooks seems confident, Bossi seems confident.... will be interesting to see what the guys that miss on it say. Most everyone seems to think they've got the VIP info. 

Brook's and Evans are not going to change their minds on this no matter what. They have been putting on blinders the whole recruiting process about JG. Saying no other college team has a chance besides Memphis. They are going to ride it out. Brook's did the same thing for Chris Moore. Hopefully history repeats itself. I really hope they are led to look like a fool and not geniuses.

5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Brook's and Evans are not going to change their minds on this no matter what. They have been putting on blinders the whole recruiting process about JG. Saying no other college team has a chance besides Memphis. They are going to ride it out. Brook's did the same thing for Chris Moore. Hopefully history repeats itself. I really hope they are led to look like a fool and not geniuses.

I thought that was Hansen that did the same thing for Chris Moore, but wasn't sure.

5 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Good grief please come to Auburn 

I see our dear old friend Jeff is still annoying TF out of me from the AU family grave!!!! Lol. He's being so damn pessimistic on 247 and the rant Melting down because Corey Evans and that Brooks guy had the date right. SMH. I can't get away from that guy!!!! Lol 🤬😡😠

10 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I see our dear old friend Jeff is still annoying TF out of me from the AU family grave!!!! Lol. He's being so damn pessimistic on 247 and the rant Melting down because Corey Evans and that Brooks guy had the date right. SMH. I can't get away from that guy!!!! Lol 🤬😡😠

Bomb Rafi GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

Bomb Rafi GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

erwrewtt.gif

1 hour ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Good grief please come to Auburn 

J Lee thinks we get him. NOW THIS IS J LEE AFTER ALL THOUGH. SO BEWARE!!! BUT I WILL FORGIVE HIM FOR ALL HIS MANY MANY MAAAAAAANY misses of yesteryear if he just is right about this class and we do in fact get Thor, JG and BROWN!!! PLEASE PLEASE!!! *FINGERS CROSSED AND KNOCK ON WOOD*

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

I see our dear old friend Jeff is still annoying TF out of me...

giphy.gif

On 4/8/2020 at 11:41 AM, tigerbrotha12 said:

Where you seeing stuff from Hooks?

Archived