5* SG Jalen Green Picks The G League

tigerbrotha12

I refuse to listen to any type of reason and believe we get them all 

e9364252503cd1735780b30622dc0f34.gif

1bc1bf2e69f4865c4af2c226c03e696ab8a34a95379dcf3874d6a0d1e466b657.gif

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On Jalen’s Instagram live post, I read it that he asks Sharife IF he was going to be on his Instagram Live announcement party. Not that Jalen asked him to be on it. 
To me it was not an invite directly but asking if Sharife would be on it. 

I don’t read that necessarily as a good sign. 

3 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

I refuse to listen to any type of reason and believe we get them all 

e9364252503cd1735780b30622dc0f34.gif

1bc1bf2e69f4865c4af2c226c03e696ab8a34a95379dcf3874d6a0d1e466b657.gif

I hope you're right!

And, since you brought in the Cheshire Cat, I feel obliged to quote Mad Hatter: "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And, contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"

28 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

I hope you're right!

And, since you brought in the Cheshire Cat, I feel obliged to quote Mad Hatter: "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And, contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"

Doesn't that pretty much describe how Auburn does things, against the conventional wisdom otherwise? 

17 hours ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

True.  We get some.  And I am grateful for that!  But, it does seem like we finish second ALOT!

Well, to quote Bob Dylan, "but the times, they are a changing"!

1 hour ago, JFDTiger80 said:

Well, to quote Bob Dylan, "but the times, they are a changing"!

And don't forget this great tv song: ( Movin' on up...)

Well we're movin' on up,
on the east side.
To a deluxe team on the court.
Movin' on up
on the east side.
We finally got a piece of the 'Bluebloods' pie.

4 hours ago, ellitor said:

Thanks for clarifying for us instagram illiterates.IG is so confusing without IG stallwarts making it simple for us common folk. #NoSarcasm

Ha, even being IG illiterate, did you really think they were remotely talking about him actually going to Cali for this? That it is even logistically possible given the current circumstances? You are the man and so entertaining,  even when are aren’t trying E. :) 

7 hours ago, ellitor said:

Where have you seen anything on him going overseas? I haven’t heard that in a while.

on Twitter, its a way for some of those guys that dont really have sources to hedge their own bets. Its alot of misinformation and agendas going on right now and that was really my point. This doesnt feel like people reporting as neutral as possible

3 hours ago, steeleagle said:

On Jalen’s Instagram live post, I read it that he asks Sharife IF he was going to be on his Instagram Live announcement party. Not that Jalen asked him to be on it. 
To me it was not an invite directly but asking if Sharife would be on it. 

I don’t read that necessarily as a good sign. 

this is really my problem, we got one guy that had the wherewithal to report what was being said in the stream, and that one guy is a massive Aub lean. He also just types, types his ass off really. Impossible to really know what was said

18 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

on Twitter, its a way for some of those guys that dont really have sources to hedge their own bets. Its alot of misinformation and agendas going on right now and that was really my point. This doesnt feel like people reporting as neutral as possible

The more I see of these recruiting insiders, the more I see it is just a guessing game with them. Yes, they have contacts in certain programs where they may have access to information that the average Joe can't get, but is it really inside info on where these recruits will go? Most times not. Add in that some of these guys are obviously biased to certain programs, and it really doesn't make sense to put much stock in their opinions. They are well informed of the recruiting process, but that doesn't prove anything to me.

1 minute ago, boisnumber1 said:

The more I see of these recruiting insiders, the more I see it is just a guessing game with them. Yes, they have contacts in certain programs where they may have access to information that the average Joe can't get, but is it really inside info on where these recruits will go? Most times not. Add in that some of these guys are obviously biased to certain programs, and it really doesn't make sense to put much stock in their opinions. They are well informed of the recruiting process, but that doesn't prove anything to me.

I just wish they didnt speak in such absolutes and then completely fold with said opinions the second someone with more clout convinced them to go a different direction. How do you have 3 guys fold the second Corey Evans triples down 

5 hours ago, NoALtiger said:

Ha, even being IG illiterate, did you really think they were remotely talking about him actually going to Cali for this? That it is even logistically possible given the current circumstances? You are the man and so entertaining,  even when are aren’t trying E. :) 

Well I thought it was strange for sure but I’ve never heard of IG live so I was confused

36 minutes ago, ellitor said:

FWIW Hooks says Green is not a done deal to either school & this week will be a roller coaster.

Damn. It is going to be a looooooooong week hahaha. It will all be worth it if it is AU in the end!!!! Memphis fans (AND WRITERS!!) deserve their comeuppance after all the ish they have talked recently.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

FWIW Hooks says Green is not a done deal to either school & this week will be a roller coaster.

With today’s weather, this news, and going into a Monday: 

193D2061-D822-45B7-B88B-11A9FF8EFB52.jpeg

2 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

With today’s weather, this news, and going into a Monday: 

193D2061-D822-45B7-B88B-11A9FF8EFB52.jpeg

Brooks Hansen the Memphis 247 dude is a LITERAL clown. OMGSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I hope so so so badly he has to eat crow friday. Dude has NOOOOOOO professionalism whatsoever.

7 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Brooks Hansen the Memphis 247 dude is a LITERAL clown. OMGSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I hope so so so badly he has to eat crow friday. Dude has NOOOOOOO professionalism whatsoever.

makes me respect the auburn reporters across all sites as more professional than this douchecanoe

24 minutes ago, crococile22 said:

makes me respect the auburn reporters across all sites as more professional than this douchecanoe

Yeah, but AU reporters don't have a registered trademark after their names, so they don't compare! 😃

19 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Think he's the guy @Dual-Threat Rigby was saying just craves attention.

Yup, he’s nice and all but he’s just a high school kid from Tallahassee. His mom apparently works with FSA athletics or basketball so he gets tickets for free. He does DM a lot of recruits but I doubt a player would tell some random guy their choice.

Archived