5* SG Jalen Green Picks The G League

tigerbrotha12

5 hours ago, Zeek said:

C10E3AAF-CE6F-461E-B74A-866065CD6802.png

I believe these are the same hats. If so he picked the cheapest one I doubt he plans on keeping 😤 

Love the analysis.😂.. We should do this for football too! Lol

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

Love the analysis.😂.. We should do this for football too! Lol

Here is my analysis for football the lesbian pe teacher begs, whines and throws a tantrum and gets his way so the 5 star OL does not even OV to us...... YES I AM STILL SALTY!!!! lol

14 minutes ago, boomstick said:

Jalen liked SC’s retweet on twitter. First social media interaction they’ve had recently. 

YOU KNOW it is a big deal when Okoro actually tweets! lol. He rarely ever does! hahaha.

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

@Dual-Threat Rigby I can totally see Ramone tomorrow morning saying sorry guys but looks like jalen is going to the G league. My bad lol. Cause no one is enjoying this attention more than him. He's waiting for the last possible second to dip out.

Im telling you, he was able to get out from under promising big Cliff bc of all the eyes drawn to other guys this month. its sink or swim here, and I feel like he'll be able to parlay this into clout with someone else's fanbase. He's been discussing Auburn this whole season but I just don't trust his angle

I will say one thing, we definitely want Jalen more than Memphis fans. Maybe bc they've been linked with so many high profile guys the past two seasons, but our fanbase is crushing them on and off the web in recruiting this guy 

5 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Im telling you, he was able to get out from under promising big Cliff bc of all the eyes drawn to other guys this month. its sink or swim here, and I feel like he'll be able to parlay this into clout with someone else's fanbase. He's been discussing Auburn this whole season but I just don't trust his angle

It says he is a FSU fan too in his twitter bio. I mean it says he lives in Tally........ What a absolute marvelous troll job this would be if this whole time he was just screwing with us. Hey WELL DONE. I admit I fell for it hook like and sinker at some points myself! hahahha

9 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I will say one thing, we definitely want Jalen more than Memphis fans. Maybe bc they've been linked with so many high profile guys the past two seasons, but our fanbase is crushing them on and off the web in recruiting this guy 

At the end of the day Memphis is still a mid major program and they never really have cared to much recently except the Cal years well over a decade ago. They have a pretty good history but it gives me a real Miami sports atmosphere where they are very very much front runners and have a lot of bandwagon fans who only showed back up when they got Wiseman and that crutin class.

8 hours ago, ellitor said:

For what it’s worth Marcelo says Auburn will not accept Green’s commitment if he still plans to have negotiations with the G league.

Had spent the last couple of days convincing myself that he is going to announce he’s going to the G-League, in order to best cushion myself emotionally for whatever he decides. 

Now here I am, the morning of the announcement, thinking about this post, and conjuring up a scenario in which he puts on an Auburn hat in a few hours for all the world to see. The fan base gets a few hours of jubilation before the rumblings start coming out that the coaching staff might not take his commitment, and it’s unclear whether the pros are still in play. A few weeks of a Kouandjioesque nightmare of  uncertainty and feverish forum refreshing go by before word gets out that both sides have worked it out and Green signs his NLI. We are finally able to relax and celebrate as a fan base. — Then two days later, the G-League backs up a dump truck of money to Jalen’s house and he gone. 

I think if we can all just internalize this timeline over the next ~5.5  hours then it will hard to be too hurt by whatever happens.

Also, I am deeply, deeply sorry for even putting this out into the universe. 

Well I was hoping that I would wake up to new that JG had changed his mind and was coming to AU. 

18 minutes ago, thewhiz7 said:

Sorry for the double post.

I almost feel like this is trolling now. 

Screenshot_20200416-093302_Twitter.jpg

I wish people would stop posting his stuff or talking about him.

6 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I wish people would stop posting his stuff or talking about him.

From what I can tell it’s a meme at this point but I agree. 

2 minutes ago, War to the Eagle said:

#%*!

If I were Green there’s no way I’d have even hosted a stream if that’s my choice. Whose going to be getting pumped about it? NBL fans? Nope. 

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

If I were Green there’s no way I’d have even hosted a stream if that’s my choice. Whose going to be getting pumped about it? NBL fans? Nope. 

It's still his moment, so I get it.

At least we didn't lose him to another school. It sucks we didn't get him but how are ya gonna compete against a legal 6 figure payment? Get your money, young man. The fact that we were in this thing until the bitter end is only going to pay off moving forward with other elite recruits. We have been increasing the type of talent we bring in very quickly, we couldn't have expected for it to break in our favor all the time. I just think this is still going to pay off because of how much pub we got for being in his top 2 schools. This class is already poised to do big things IMO

2 minutes ago, War to the Eagle said:

It's still his moment, so I get it.

What I’m saying is I wouldn’t do it as a live stream. Would rather shoot a pre-made video. Think he’s going to be surprised and disappointed with the reactions he gets. I’m sure we’ll see a lot of me against the world type post from JG after with him calling out people who don’t support him now.

Done with it. Kuminga is a stud and the George Mason transfer wouldn’t be a bad get either.

4 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Yeah but the number of views he will have on that IG live will be pretty crazy. It's not about the fans really, it's about all eyes being on him. All part of a future NBA players' brand building.

He's going to be a huge talking point now for the next few days with the starving sports media world. The 1 and done debate will come back and the many spinoffs from that will give the ESPNs of the world something to talk about with his name being attached each time

1 minute ago, Tiger said:

Yeah but the number of views he will have on that IG live will be pretty crazy. It's not about the fans really, it's about all eyes being on him. All part of a future NBA players' brand building.

He's going to be a huge talking point now for the next few days with the starving sports media world. The 1 and done debate will come back and the many spinoffs from that will give the ESPNs of the world something to talk about with his name being attached each time

I’ve said it a few times but I think this is absolutely horrendous for college basketball. If they can do that why have the one and done policy at all. Really Green will just play for dirt cheap compared to what he would have been making. 

Well dang. This guy would have brought AU hoops to a different level for his 1-and-done year IMO. All the hype that BSPN and others put toward promoting the elite 1-&-dunners would have significantly boosted exposure of AU men's hoops. Oh, well, if this report is correct, then best wishes Mr. Green in the pros.

Archived