Florida Score Prediction

tbone1430

I hope we come out guns blazing and stomp them. However I don't know that we walk up and down the field on their defense. I'm cautiously optimistic and think we come out of the swamp victorious but it's gonna be a little tougher than some thought. In the end I have good guys 28-17. Bo continues to mature and throws for 250 and a TD but gives up a pick. We lean on Boobee a little more this game and he gets 125 and 2 scores on the ground. Defense stays strong and gets two turnovers and only gives up one late TD to make it look close on the scoreboard. We score two TDs in the fourth quarter to put the game away. 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m gonna channel my inner @GwillMac6 and bring the energy!

WE WERE VEGETARIAN TIGERS BUT NOW WE’VE TASTED MEAT AND WE WANT BLOOOOOODDDDD!!!!!

Trask is untested and immobile. Their running backs are fast but smaller. SEE WHAT WE DID AGAINST HILL?!?! More like DOWN HILL amirite? We’ll suffocate the run game and make Trask beat us through the air.

Y'all remember the Florida vs Miami game? Miami had that OL begging for mercy. Honestly, I’ve felt this way since the beginning of the year but our front 7 should make the difference.

Now let’s talk about that Gay-tor defense. They gave up 20 to Miami and Kentucky to 21. I promise we BOAT RACE either of those two teams Florida squeaked by with single digit wins.

If Bo throws like he did last game oooohhhhhh boyyyyy we might be the talk of the town!

Time for the Tigers to burn these paper Tigers down. Swamp is going to be dead quiet and my wife is going to be begging me to leave.

Auburn Tigers 41

Swamp Jorts 24 (trash time TD)

Good Guys 24+

Gators.        17-14

UF averages 34-9 scores against a poorer schedule.

AU averages 39-17 against a very tough schedule. 

I just dont see our D giving up a lot of points. We have played some great teams. Florida gives up 20+ against some meh teams, Miami and UK. They don’t have the explosiveness we have on O either. 

Ugly first half.  Florida's offense is not very good...their offensive line will struggle mightily.  They will not eclipse 100 yards rushing.  4 sacks on the day for Auburn's defense and 2 turnovers.

Florida's defense is good though, so we'll see just how far Bo Nix has come.  Florida will have several QB hurries but only 2 sacks and 2 turnovers (probably at least one freaking fumble).

Auburn 27 - 215 passing 185 on the ground. (Tutt finally breaks a PR for a TD).  Something special teamsy always happens against UF.

Jorts 10 - 255 passing 80 on the ground.

46 minutes ago, aucat said:

Good boys  35; Swamp boys:42

FC9F66EB-ADA4-40B8-8C55-0E8A990FD4ED.gif
Give Trask the Heisman right away if he leads that offense to put 42 on our defense. Not happening.

2 hours ago, Viper said:

AU 36

FL 33

Not sure that FU (like it better than FL) :laugh:will be able to score that many points on our defense. The only way I see them getting that many points is if their defense scores points. 

AU: 35

FU: 17 (garbage TD against our 3rd string) 

6 minutes ago, WaynesAUworld said:

Not sure that FU (like it better than FL) :laugh:will be able to score that many points on our defense. The only way I see them getting that many points is if their defense scores points. 

AU: 35

FU: 17 (garbage TD against our 3rd string) 

Was an ode to Bo’s dad. 

We win 38-17. UF has feasted on bad teams, including 2 FCS schools. WDE!!!🦅🦅🦅

Their offense is really not very good. I think it has looked better without Franks, but the teams the back-up has faced include Tennessee and Towson. For the former, their new QB turned the ball over several times and made several other bad decisions. Didn't watch the game, but 38 on Towson also seems a little underwhelming, especially when you consider that Villanova hung 50+ on them.

Defense has looked decently good, but, again, they've played cupcakes aside from maybe Miami (UK does not look as good offensively without Terry Wilson). Also, it should be noted that UK probably would have won their game with Florida soundly with their backup QB if they had committed to running the ball more in the second half. 

My brain is telling me this should be pretty sound win. Maybe not as big as this past week, but much bigger than the TAMU game. (I think TAMU is better than UF.) Still, we've had control of the last 4 games we've played by early in the second half, even if we haven't always looked great doing it. Something in my gut  is telling me we can't do it for a fifth time in a row. So I think it will be closer than we'd expect, but still a sound win. 

27-17 Good Guys. One of their scores is late in the game when the outcome is decided. We cruise to 6-0 and have the better part of three weeks to plan for LSU. 

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Us: 41

Them: 16 + 1 trash TD

My goodness, if we could hang a number on them that would be amazing. Our defensive starters barely played the 4th quarter the other night and it would be a real gift if we could rest them some again right before the bye. Back half of the schedule is what it is but it's fun to think about actually being rested and at full strength going into it. 

2 hours ago, aucat said:

Good boys  35; Swamp boys:42

Hows life in Gainesville

Archived